“Nicely renovated.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in La Crosse
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Booked this property last minute and was very surprised with the renovations. Staff was very friendly & helpful. Clean swimming pool & whirlpool with plenty of towels. Room was very nice with a microwave, fridge and flat screen television. Inquired about a suite at checkout for a future stay and was given the option to see one, very nice & roomy!

Room Tip: King suite was very spacious! Staff is very helpful.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Clean and though our room was small it was well laid out. Breakfast needs more protein; it is too carbolicious. Nice staff. Lots of families. I was impressed with the lighting in the parking lot in that it seemed adequate to dissuade theft without being annoyingly bright.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Derek B
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I had a great experience at the Quality Inn on Wednesday (5/14). The staff member, Laurie I believe her name was, very friendly and knowledgeable when i came to check in at 5pm. There were a couple of ladies checking in in front of me and they had asked where there was a good place to eat. She listed a couple and gave directions. The entire hotel was extremely clean, and smelled amazing. It made my stay away from home feel much more homey. We weren't able to enjoy the hot tub, but the pool area was nice and clean (which is always my reservation about hotels in general). They offered a fantastic variety of breakfast, including gravy and biscuits! Jeff thanked us for our stay on our way out, as he was helping several other guests. The only complaints that I could possibly make is the noise level of the street if you sleep with your window open. Thankfully the heating/cooling system in the room worked quickly and efficiently and we were able to sleep comfortably. My fiance and I needed a little get-away and now I know exactly where I will direct my friends and family when they come to La Crosse to visit!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristan B
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I have lived in Vegas and have stayed at many hotels yet none of them had the genuine staff who direct their focus on guest experience. I had to check out early and Julie was incredible in her service, her professional demeanor and she helped me. I am so grateful. I called back to ask a question about my room charge and Angel was also very sincere, calm and respectful in her customer service. My stay was smooth, comfortable and the staff made it even better. THANK YOU, Quality Inn! I am a Quality Inn fan and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kristina J
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I planned a surprise trip to Lacrosse with my wife April 25th thru the 27th, never setting up something like this on my Owen before I was a bit Leary of where to stay. When I arrived at hotel I couldn't get over how well we where treated I've gone to a lot of hotels and have never been shown the hospitality that I have over this weekend. Everything was so clean and all the employees where very friendly. If I ever come to Lacrosse again or know of anyone going there I will defiantly recommend this motel. I truly do want to say thank you so much for helping make our weekend get away that much more special and good luck with your grand opening.

Room Tip: First time stayed, was on south side had know problem
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steven W
Manager-WI253, Jeffrey Jensky-AGM at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Steven, Thank you soo much for the great feedback about your stay here at the Quality Inn - La Crosse WI. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in La Crosse.
Take care
Jeffrey & the Quality Inn Staff

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Rooms have been very nicely renovated. Our room was cozy but well done. Room was very clean, comfy bed and linens, flat screen TV, etc. The stellar standout was the staff. We were in town for a concert and did not think about calling a cab company early enough, only to realize there was over an hour wait. The front desk was incredibly kind in arranging transport for us. We were dropped at the front entrance in no time. If ever in town, we will definitely stay again. Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sally C
Laurie T, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for the great feedback during your stay. We are always more then happy to go out of our way to help our guests. We hope to see you again at the Quality Inn - La Crosse.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I did a walk thru the night before my wife was going to have surgery at the hospital. I did not mind it then. I was told it would be 85.15 with tax . the reason I needed to stay here was because after my wife got out of surgery she would have to sleep in a chair .(super 8) did not have one but a great place to stay . so I got to the hotel around 1130am the lady at the front desk told me it would be 85.15 PLUS TAX.. I said no that's not what I was told. the manger looked at me funny but gave me the room at the price I was told... they ran my bank card however account had not updated yet so I was told they would run it after 5pm no problem gave me the room keys. well about 330 I went to town to get meds for my wife and some food. when my wife called me. they locked them out of the room. So this is where I lost my mind with jeff the manger. he told me I should not have even had room keys .. so after a few not so nice words he said he would let my wife and kids back in the room. and after 5pm would run the card again by now its like 445pm ... I get back to hotel by 5pm where he tells me everything is fine and he was sorry.. how the hell can you be sorry for you stupid employee that don't know there jobs .for that my wife went without her meds and could not even put ice or anything at all because you don't train your people right or you just don't care about your customer .wifi suck. toilet seat was broke. bath tub faucet needs work NEVER NEVER AGAIN by the time I am done with this place jeff will need a new job and I hope they close for good or stop and redo everything

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Chuck D
Manager-WI253, Jeffrey Jensky-AGM at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Chuck D, I do want to apologize for everything that happened during your stay. I do want to share my side of the story as well.. I do remember you checking in that day & you stating you were quoted a way lower rate then what we were telling you and I did honor that rate since your wife was coming from the hospital. Now as far as your room keys & credit card, when my 2nd shift started they checked our "credit card warning list" and your card was listed as "not valid" , at that point my front desk informed me of your card was not working & I attempted to call you and I got no answer. Per hotel policy we lock any guest keys out so the guest comes to the front desk. This was done at 3:40pm & then I got a call from you around 3:45pm. I explained to you what was going on and that your card declined and that i needed a valid credit card on file in order for you to stay, you told me the money would be on the card around 5pm. As a courtesy I let your wife back into the room around 4:00pm. I went to the back door where your wife was outside smoking and we gave her keys to the room. Per ANY hotel policy a person would never get any keys to a room without a valid card on file, I believe my staff and myself went above and beyond for you and your family. I wish you and your family the best & I hope your wife's arm is healing.