After checking into GrandStay Residential Suites on 8/25, I decided to take shower. As I was taking shower, I noticed there was no rubber mat to place on bottom of tub and it was quite slippery. After shower, I asked the guest room attendant who was cleaning room across from ours, if I could get a mat for tub. She was very polite and said she would get me one. About 5 minutes late, she knocked on door and said there were no mats available. What ?? I said I would check at front desk. As I was leaving for dinner, I asked at front desk for rubber mat and clerk said none were available. I said the tub was very slippery and a rubber mat would be a nice safety item. She said other guests had mentioned about tubs being slippery. I told her if I fall in shower, I will be doing much more than mentioning how slippery tub is !! She said sorry ! How can a hotel be out of shower/tub mats? I think a simple mathematical calculation could be, if you have 55 rooms, you would have 90 tub mats to be able to switch out and replace ? This is not rocket science !
Guess things are run much differently in Wisconsin, than in other parts of the country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown La Crosse our all suite hotel combines the comforts of home with the services of a grand hotel. Free WIFI, parking and Grand Start Breakfast included in all rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your GrandStay Hotel & Suites La Crosse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandstay Residential Hotel La Crosse
- Grandstay Hotel La Crosse