“Good pizza.”

Edwardo's Ristorante di Pizza
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: **Please know that Edwardo's will gladly be refunding outstanding gift cards with a deadline of 12/31/2015. Please message on Facebook or call the restaurant or visit our website for details. Grazie ! Upscale, casual pizzeria. Woodfired pizza oven in main dining room. Diverse, large menu. Famous cheesecurds. Over 50 beers, wines and mixed drinks. Local owners. 3 Dining rooms, romance, business, friends or fun. Large and small groups welcome. Open 4pm.
Harvard, Illinois
“Good pizza.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

We went on a Friday night in October. The restaurant was right across the street from our hotel. We were seated immediately. The restaurant had good atmosphere. The waitress was friendly, The pizza was DELICIOUS! The price was good. Really set the tone for a wonderful weekend in La Crosse.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jean C

Northern Wisconsin
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

We tried this place while in Lacrosse. It was a busy night (possibly Homecoming??) - a lot of younger kids, but they were able to seat us right away. The atmosphere was very relaxing. The food was a little higher priced than we expected, but not extreme. My husband and I each had an Old Fashion @ $6.50 each. That was extreme. The food was good and we had a great family night. The staff was really busy, but attentive and truly did a very good job.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank glad2bhome4
Caledonia, Minnesota
“Good pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

We have tried the thin crust & the medium crust pizza and both were very good. The atmosphere is also very nice.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank CCM196
Yuba City, California
“Impressed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

Pizza and burgers are always my 2 interest for the local eateries when I travel. When I stopped in La Crosse it was highly recommended to try Edwardo's, one of the main reasons being the proximity to my hotel. I didn't have high expectations, I just wanted something descent, I was tired from driving all day and it was 12 minutes to closing time. Everyone I dealt with was extremely polite and having a past in the restaurant industry, I took it to go so the crew could wrap it up and go home. I figured it would lose some of it's freshness from the drive and having to stop by the store to get a few essentials I'd realized I'd left in Colorado. I finally get to sit down to eat and D@#N!!! It was good.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Kip B
Dallas, Texas
“GOOD!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

Real cozy friendly atmosphere! Great food!
I'm just sorry I always seem to be in La Crosse on a Monday, when they are closed!!

Visited October 2013