“One of the restaurants to go for in La Crosse”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #30 of 202 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“One of the restaurants to go for in La Crosse”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I went to Texas Roadhouse and it was my first time. I tried the bar area. The good was good and affordable price. They have free peanuts, good bread type and the employees were very social.
I would go back again.
Unfortunately it closed early at bar during night at 10.

• Visited July 2014

La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Don't Understand The Hoopla About This Place.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

A chain restaurant, possibly other locations better. Service average. Food is average. Entrees are prepared to much salt. Unfortunately that is what most people like by not me. Like any other restaurant it's a money maker encouraging more soda and alcohol. This place a much higher sodium level then most. Tried twice, I won't go back.

• Visited April 2014
“Average Food/Service”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This was recommended by our hotel as a good place for steak. It's a lively and loud place that is the typical chain. While they tout cutting their steaks fresh daily, that doesn't make the meat any/much better. I would rate the meat as choice instead of prime. My prime rib was ok...can tell it wasn't roasted as part of a roast...tasted pre-cut....while I ordered it rare, it was easily medium rare. You only get good rare if from an actual roasted roast. Got tired of the waitress trying to up-sell on EVERYTHING...from the drinks to apps, salad, entree, sides...got old really quick. Not sure I will go to another TR in the future

Visited June 2014
Tomahawk, Wisconsin
“Excellent food & service...noisy atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Our first time at a Texas Roadhouse. The food and service were excellent. My spouse had fish & I had chopped steak. Fish was very good & my steak had good flavor and was done the way I wanted it. The rolls and butter that came with the meal were really good and there were peanuts in the shell placed at our table (a fun touch). The atmosphere was quite noisy; not so good for conversation and we had to have the waitress and hostess repeat themselves in order to hear. We are a senior couple, so perhaps the noise may not be as troublesome to the younger crowd. However, in spite of the noise, we will return for the excellent food and service.

• Visited June 2014
Eagan, Minnesota
“Best steaks in town”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

My grandkids love the attention on their birthdays (saddle pictures, line dancing etc.). Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandad LOVE the steaks. Don't get me started and the bread and honeybutter - love it!!

Bottom line, great steaks and really fun atmosphere.

Visited May 2014