“Nice place!”

Shenanigans Entertainment Center & Sports Bar
Ranked #4 of 6 Fun & Games in La Crosse
More attraction details
Owner description: Shenanigans Entertainment Center & Sports Bar has Laser Tag, Paintball, Ropes Course, Rock Climbing Wall, Bumper Cars, Mini Bowling, Inflatables, endless Arcade Games and more. Enjoy a huge Sports Bar and Riverside Tiki Bar with a full food and drink menu. Get your game on at Shenanigans! Directions: I-90 Airport Exit 2, La Crosse, WI, turn south one block.
Onalaska, Wisconsin
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Nice place!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Took my wife for supper, food is good for a decent meal, don't expect high end food, just good basic wraps and pizza. Atmosphere is actually exceptional, played a few games, then jumped into a laser tag game with a dozen others, wow, who knew shooting lights at each other was so much fun?

1 Thank Mark362allan

Wisconsin
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This HUGE entertainment complex has been around for a year or 2, but only recently have they advertised heavily, and so we decided to check it out. The have a lovely back patio area, tiki bar, that is quite relaxing and inside is ginormous! I cant review the game area, but the bar has 3 large screen TV's and a BIG projection TV. Probably one of the best bars in town to watch a game at. Their menu is typical bar items, but reasonably prices, served hot, and fresh. Large selection of draft and bottle beers, plenty of seating, a VIP area with TV....all around just a cool place. I hope it does well....the 5-6 times we have stopped by, it hasn't been very busy!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank wicked1963
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“great for birthday parties!”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I took my son here with his friends for his 12th birthday party! He and his friends had a blast! Some will say its expensive but its no more expensive than any other entertainment center for kids. Actually, I found this was a better deal for birthday parties than other places I looked into. We ate the pizza and it was good. Kids loved the laser tag! Staff were friendly and helpful.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank lucy1073
Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great entertainment for kids”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Brought my son, who has autism, to Shenanigans several times early on the weekends. Sort of like Chuck E. Cheese for kids 8 and up. We spent an hour or so there. They just added a bar, so that will add a new dimension I am sure. We never ate there so I can't evaluate the food.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank dwest61071
De Pere, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun day!”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

My boyfriend and I took his son here one Wednesday and were able to get the "rainy day" special. 3 hours of fun for $20 each. Worth it. I wouldn't come here and pay for each game each time you want to play, because it would get expensive, but if you buy one of their packages, it's affordable. We had just as much fun as the 12 year old we brought along and it was a great time. Free drinks for ladies on Wednesday nights 4-7pm! What a great surprise. All of the staff was great and the place was clean. Can't wait to go again. La Crosse needed a place like this and I'm so glad Shenanigans is here. Oh and also, there's a really nice patio outside with a little walkway that leads to the water with a nice dock with great boat access.

Visited August 2013