“Great food, service and a nice view”
Review of Three Rivers Lodge

Three Rivers Lodge
Ranked #26 of 204 Restaurants in La Crosse
Price range: US$4 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Treat yourself to fresh seasonal menu items made with locally sourced ingredients at the TRL restaurant and bar. Featuring panoramic views of the beautiful Driftless Area, this comfortable, casual eatery is the perfect place to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner. Our restaurant is a great place to host a special dinner, rehearsal dinner or any occasion.
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We had a family meal early on a Saturday night. The menu is great as there is something for everyone. I had the potato crusted walleye and it was perfectly cooked and fresh. Others had the prime rib and short ribs and were very pleased with their selections. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

2  Thank Foodtrips

Reviewed 2 April 2014

My cousin and I took our kids on a fun weekend here a couple days ago. The service was out of this world good, and was consistent for both room service, and restaurant dining. Portions are huge, and this restaurant does not taste like it belongs attached to a hotel! Everyone loved what they ate. Simple as that!

1  Thank Jilly070
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Went to TRL for lunch and it was not very busy, so the service was really quick. The menu was not very extensive, but maybe this was just because it was lunch. I ordered the cuban and it was very good, better than some that I have had in Miami. Although, not sure why the soda is served in cans though, but not a huge deal. The view is amazing and cannot wait to go back in the summer when there is more to look at.

3  Thank Nicholas A
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Three Rivers lodge has wonderful great tasting food. Love the service and fun cocktails too. I love to go to this place with family and friends.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I love this restaurant! My girlfriends and I gather in front of their fireplace and have fabulous cocktails and food. Nancy, our most favorite bartender, takes great care of us and helps us in cocktails and food choices {she makes a great Old Fashioned and Chocolate Martini}.

Been to Three Rivers Lodge? Share your experiences!