“great concept with lots of options but...” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Fast food, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“great concept with lots of options but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

I decided on trying "That Salad Place" because it was recommended by a friend and for the healthy options that they offered. The atmosphere was a little disappointing but and the food was OK (1/2 sandwich and soup) and a little on the pricy side for what you get. There are other restaurants that offer healthy options and with staff that is more customer service oriented.
I probably won't go back

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Lanesboro, Minnesota
“Delicious Healthy Meal delivered right to our door...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

We placed an order for 15 different staff members around 10:30am and less than 2 hours later we had our meal.
The salads were excellent- so many toppings to choose from. Strawberry Fields recieved a lot of praise.
The panini's and wraps were superb. Delicious-fresh-hot! I would personally recommend the Philly Cheesesteak Panini!
Great customer service. Very reasonable prices. "That Salad Place" is now on our list of favorites! ThatSaladPlace.net

• Visited June 2013
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Nothing special or unique about this place”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

Only ate here once but I won't go back. I ordered a hot wrap for lunch and wasn't very impressed. It's hard for me to pay for food that I can make better myself quickly at home.
I was interested in getting soup until they told me it wasn't homemade and they just warm it up. Overall I don't know how this place will compete with some of the other chain restaurants. Jimmy Johns or even subway have better food in my opinion. I just wasn't impressed.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Alma B must have a grudge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2013

I would like to know who helped alma. Ive been there several times and the food has been consistantly good and the service has always been friendly. Almost sounds like alma has a personal grudge against this company (maybe former employee) because it seems shes taken the time to visit every review site around the same time. I like this place because they give you a healthier option instead of the same old pizza and subs. Try it i doubt youll be dissapointed.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Great and healthy alternative for downtown LaCrosse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2012

Love the atmosphere!!! Love the food. And super friendly staff. They have specials every day and the food portions are big and the prices are super reasonable! They have started including chips or apples with their sandwiches and wraps.