“Another good lunch choice”
Review of Bodega Brew Pub

Bodega Brew Pub
Ranked #24 of 204 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I bring friends downtown and they are wowed with Bodega. Interesting choices, good quality for lunch.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great location on 4th Street with huge windows making people watching easy. A vast beer selection and tasty specialty drinks (along with all the regular cocktails). The menu includes soups, flatbreads and sandwiches. My friend and I had great sandwiches.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

It's a typical "dive" type bar with an above average beer selection. It's nothing fancy and doesn't need to be. Only tried the Artichoke dip for an app and it was huge and wonderful. Plenty for 4 people to share. The beer prices are on the higher side but at least there is selection. I would stop again if I am in town.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This place is known for their VAST selection of beers,(to bad I was here on business & couldn't sample).Oh well,next time.I had their flat bread Rueben pizza.It was fantastic,our waitress was very friendly & gave us great service.Next time I'm in town & not on the clock,I will stop & sample a few brews.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Best place in La Crosse for a great beer. The tap selection is one of the best I have seen and it changes often. If you like beer from all over the world, go here. I have never eaten here, but the food and pizza always looks amazing. This is just one of the many bars to stop in when in La Crosse, but easily the best. Last time I was there they had a firkin of Bells Double Cream Stout. I always stop here when coming to or through La Crosse. Highly recommended.