“Great smoked entrees, formal or casual”
Review of Piggy's

Piggy's
Ranked #6 of 202 Restaurants in La Crosse
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Maple Park, Illinois
“Great smoked entrees, formal or casual”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Formal entryway, eye-popping antique carved wood furniture pieces incl. old bar and sideboard, chandeliers. However, one could come in more-or-less casual attire and not feel out of place. I had a sampler dinner, with pulled 1/4 rack pork ribs, chicken breast, and BBQ pulled pork -- chose sides of garlic mashed potatoes & veggies. All spectacular. My husband had steak, and we both took boxes home, without even considering room for dessert. Service friendly and attentive without hovering. My favorite place in LaCrosse.

Visited June 2014

Iowa City, Iowa
“Great sandwich”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I got an order to carry out and ordered the pulled pork sandwich without the cheese because cheese just seems wrong on pulled pork. The sandwich didn't look particularly exciting but it was surprisingly good. Even the bun, which looked quite average, was really good. I would definitely come here again.

Neenah, Wisconsin
“Great Meal”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is a wonderful atmosphere. We enjoyed the food, drinks, and service personal. Many had different salads and enjoyed them. I had the blackened cod and it was delicious.

Visited June 2014
Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Great date night!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My husband and I took a midweek date night and tried out Piggy's, per the suggestion of friends who once lived in the area. We were not disappointed! Even with a large group event, our service was attentive and helpful. We tried a little bit of everything, but the biggest winners were:

Appetizer: Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Entree: Filet Mignon (the mushrooms it came with were to die for)
Dessert: Flourless Chocolate Cake
Cocktail: Smores Martini
Beer: New Glarus Spotted Cow

• Visited June 2014
Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Nice place for business or casual lunch”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I took my team to Piggy's today for the wonderful salad bar and soup. We were greeted with fresh items, beautifully prepped and many different offerings. Three soups were available for us along with Piggy's special wonderful warm breadsticks. Only thing missing from the salad bar was fresh fruit for desert, which required us to try their Creme Brulee Cheesecake - marvelous! Would definitely come back again. Don't think you can go wrong and based on how busy the dining room, think other people agree!

• Visited May 2014

Been to Piggy's? Share your experiences!