“So many beers!”

Add it.
Bodega Brew Pub, Inc.
Ranked #2 of 33 Nightlife in La Crosse
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in heart of downtown at the corner of 4th & Pearl Streets. 4th Street is also a one-way going north and Highway 35. Best selection of high quality beer in a bar in Wisconsin.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“So many beers!”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

This pub in LaCrosse, Wisconsin advertised 500 beers and something like 14 on tap. We had to try it! The bartender was extremely helpful offering small tastes of several beers with which were were unfamiliar. Very friendly service!

Visited May 2013

Canyon Lake, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“My favorite bar on the entire planet”
Reviewed 5 March 2013 via mobile

I have been known to fly half way around the world to come here and have a few beers with my GF. I mean that literally.

Awesome beer selection, no idiots, great bar staff, nice owner. They know my name.

I live more than 1300 miles from this bar and I fly here just to tap into the beer selection and enjoy the atmosphere. Replaces the Hindenburg in Frankfurt as my favorite bar for at least a year now.

Wish they had a bunk room sometimes.

2 Thank CDUSD
Iowa
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Outstanding lunch stop”
Reviewed 29 August 2012

In town for business. So glad we stopped! Former catering business owner with us was really impressed by kitchen cleanliness. We came just after table service time, which meant ordering at counter and get your own drinks at bar. The three of us had Cuban, brownschwager and south by southwest chicken sandwich. All were outstanding! Friendly people. Interesting endless collection of taps on wall. HIGHLY recommend!

Willmar, MN
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great specials”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I had the pulled pork sandwich, which I thought was excellent, but then they paired the LaCross brew for only $1.75 per pint. Great deal.
The rest of the party was impressed with the Bodega. There are many bars in LaCrosse. The Bodega is one of the best. Don't miss it.

Visited July 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great bottle beer selection!”
Reviewed 22 July 2012 via mobile

Hundreds of different bottled beers available and Bodega focuses on having the best bees available by style. Roughly 15 beers on tap, 7 good ones if you exclude Bud, Miller and Coors products. The place isn't actually a "brewpub" as it doesn't brew it's own beer. If you love great beer this is a must stop when in town.