“Along the River”
Review of Riverside Park

Riverside Park
Ranked #2 of 30 things to do in La Crosse
More attraction details
Owner description: A Downtown park where three rivers meet.
Madison, Wisconsin
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Along the River”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Nestled between 3rd street and the Mississippi is this beautiful park. I wished the day would have allowed to walk along, but it was a cold windy, rainy day. I saw that they were setting up holiday decorations that I would like to revisit when Xmas is closer.

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Harvard, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Nice.”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

It was cool to have so much in one spot. The Visitors Bureau and Museum is there; International Friendship Gardens; LaCrosse Queen Riverboat, and short walks into town for restaurants. Everything is so pretty.

Visited October 2013
Streator, Illinois
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Been through La Crosse a couple times. Granted, it's only been overnight stays, but I always seem to find my way here on my little walkabout of the area near the hotel I stay at. It's a beautiful place to wander and look out over the water and enjoy the view. Would definitely recommend stopping here, and plan to do so on my next visit.

Visited May 2013
Bloomington, Indiana
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“So pretty”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We took a quick visit to the park after we ate lunch across the street at Four Sisters Wine Bar (which by the way you must try). This little park is so pretty and so serene. If I lived in the area I could see myself grabbing a blanket and spending a day reading a book under the trees while listening to the sounds of the river and the boats traveling up the river.

Visited October 2013
Pardeeville, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“We spent time Mesmerized”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

08 Aug 2013 My wife and I spent 1.30 just sitting on the bench by the river, Geese,Ducks,Boats Bikes And People this truly is the hub of the city. What a view it's Mesmerizing. We were there at 1130 to 100 Pm WOW this will always be a stop over point in La Crosse, WI

Visited August 2013