Ladysmith Motel and Suites
Orbitz.com
US$94
US$117
US$97
Best Western Inn(Rice Lake)(Great Value!)
US$90
Super 8 Rice Lake(Rice Lake)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$90
US$85
Pullman Motel(Rice Lake)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$82
US$133
US$119
All reviewsbiscuits and gravywould stay againconvenient locationshampoowisconsin
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Pool was not available, sauna was not functional, Sheets were stained, hot tub water was green, ice machine was broken....I should have slept in my car!

Room Tip: call Americinn across the street. 800-634-3444
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Eileen B
Reviewed 1 April 2011

After being disappointed with my stays at the AmericInn Lodge and Suites, I decided to give the AmericInn Motel and Suites in Ladysmith a try for my business travel. What a world of difference. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. I didn't even ask and they had upgraded my room to a whirlpool suite for my stay. The room was very clean and up-to-date with a fridge and microwave (I understand ALL the rooms have them, unlike the other AmericInn in Ladysmith). It was very quiet, even with other guests in the rooms close by. The pool they have is nice. The water was a decent temp and is big enough to do laps. The only knock I have is the AmericInn breakfast. It is high carb and sugary. There were few choices. I chose to eat breakfast at the Ladysmith Family Restaurant based on my previous experience there. Regardless, I will stay here again for my future business trips. It is hands down better than the other AmericInn in Ladysmith.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank WisconsinCruisin09
Jerry K, Owner at Ladysmith Motel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2011

Thank you for your very kind words. We appreciated hearing from you. We have a wonderful staff and being able to share such positive feedback is always a boost to their morale. We look forward to having you join us again in the future. Jerry and Sue, Owners