“Horrible night of sleep, but has its positives..”

Ladysmith Motel and Suites
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Ladysmith
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Horrible night of sleep, but has its positives..”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I was awake from 3 AM-5 AM, due to the extremely loud train that went by about every half hour. Also, trying to turn on any of the lights in our room when we arrived was a struggle. The lamps and light switches didn't work. We did like that they made pizza's at all hours, and also sold $2 beer's at all hours. The continental breakfast was great!

Room Tip: Cheapest hotel rate in Ladysmith. There are only two hotels in Ladysmith including the Fairbridge In...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank stacey b
RAW905, Owner at Ladysmith Motel and Suites, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
This motel was built as an Americinn franchised motel. They used all concrete construction on both the outside and in between all guests rooms. They are known for a quite night of sleep. Some people wish to sleep with the windows open. When the windows are open you can hear the semi trucks and the traffic noise as well as the trains. I have not had any guests complaint about the noise. This is out of our control.
It would be a pleasure to accommodate you on the back side of the motel as this maybe quieter.
Thank you for your comments as this helps us improve on our customer 's satisfaction.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Racine
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I needed a room for 3 nights for 3 adults and a dog. When I called I got a very nice room on the ground floor, pleasant surprise. The management over the three days was very pleasant and accommodating. When I asked if my great grandson and his mom could use the pool the answer was "Yes". My iPad would not connect, but my laptop did. The breakfast was standard motel fare. Since we were staying multiple nights we did not require maid service. When I asked for fresh towels, the housekeeper, Sarah, did an awesome job. Well Done. We will stay again on our next trip.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Robert J
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I had written a review about the management last time. A lot has changed! New management has absolutely turned this place around for me, completely. I got a king size suite for a bargain as it was the "last room available". When asked to do ridiculous menial tasks, the manager was happy to oblige! Losing the old manager was the second best decision this hotel has made, hiring the new manager was the best thing for this place.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Plpeterse
Dublin, Ohio
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I was in town delayed by work and this was the hotel for our company. I was sick when I was there and the staff bent over backwards to help me out. The rooms were clean and the hot tub and pool area was relaxing. I would stay here again if in town and the price was good to. the staff knew the area and was very helpful in answering questions about the town.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Douglas K
Redmond, Washington
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We had a enjoyable experience at the Fair Bridge Inn, located in Ladysmith, WI. The staff and new manager were quite accommodating. The free wireless internet and amenities were great, especially the option of having an ice cold beer purchased right from the counter.

We made our reservations almost last minute, not knowing that it was going to overlap with the imminently approaching deer hunting season and the influx of hunters to the area. We were able to get rooms for the needed duration and the staff worked with us to make it happen with minimal inconvenience.

I would definitely stay at the Fair Bridge Inn again and recommend it to others as well.

Room Tip: The Deluxe King rooms are quite nice with a personal hot tub in your room for your enjoyment after a...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Aaron R
Amery
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Myself and several friends stayed here for many times while vacationing..We had a lot going on with our excursions and the stafff was very helpful anytime we needed assistance. They never complained and were always pleasant. I have stayed here in the past and was very pleased to see all the changes in management and staffing recently.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Anthony H
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We checked in on Sunday night late the lobby is very spacious with a nice bussiness center we are construction workers and don' t use the swimming pool we need a nice quiet room and a friendly staff since we stay over for a long period away from our families, they had a great breakfast every morning and the staff was friendly was a pleasant stay and we will book here again. Been in the area before and noticed a lot of repairs on this property if in the area we recommend this hotel

Room Tip: working type of motel, they even sell beer after along day' s work a beer was good my workers ha...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank catherine j

Been to Ladysmith Motel and Suites? Share your experiences!