“Front Desk Staff”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Ladysmith
Ladysmith, Wisconsin
“Front Desk Staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

The lady at the front desk went above and beyond what she had to do. She spent her time looking up places that sold dry ice for my husband and even put stuff in the hotel freezer for us. The hotel itself wasn't that good. I would come back just because of how nice the young lady was. If I remember her name right its Tiffany

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Cupcake1992

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

i stayed july 28th, monday night. The young lady who checked me in was very nice but the 2 elder ladies prob n there 40s, ik one was named christina not sure of the other womens name but i was about to walk down the stairs and i over heard them talking about my family, very rude. Will never stay there again!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank sarnstrom
Riverside, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Stayed here 2yrs ago so figured I'd stay again, Not the same at all. After 3 days I asked if they would change my sheets since I still had 5 days left. The front desk said sure. When I came back they were still dirty ,the febreeze was left in the room. No shampoo or soap for 2 days (glad i have extra). SO anyway The sheets never got changed for 1 week, Hope they put on clean for the next guests. Front desk young girl was rude, so NO MORE at this place. Breakfast during the week was also skimpier than the last visit.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Joanne5496

Travellers are raving about these Ladysmith hotels

Saint Croix Falls, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

we stayed one night. was a good location, morning breakfast was good. would stay again. we were just out and about traveling and needed a resting spot. price was a little high, but breakfast was included so not to bad.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Brenda L
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

After traveling all day we checked into the ladysmith hotel. We were greeted by a pleasant staff that completed our check in quickly and efficiently. A smile goes a long way and that is what we were greeted with all weekend long. The rooms were very inviting and clean. The grandkids loved the pool area. The water was the perfect temperature. I think the biggest surprise was the continental breakfast. Honestly it was much better than we expected. There was a great variety including delicious waffles and biscuits and gravy. I was worried they were going to charge us extra because the kids and my husband loved the food and kept eating so much. This was one of the best stays I have had in a hotel. Everything was perfect. The food, the pool, the cleanliness were all things I will speak highly of. However, my favorite thing was the customer service. Thanks for the smiles--you made a great vacation perfect.

• Stayed July 2014
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Was planning on staying with a relative when I got to Ladysmith, but they were delayed, so ended up here. Room was clean, got the jacuzzi room since the regular rooms were all booked. That's what happens when you need a room at 9 pm at night. Bagels and waffles were inclued in the price for breakfast the next morning. Only negative was the unexpected cost.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I was awake from 3 AM-5 AM, due to the extremely loud train that went by about every half hour. Also, trying to turn on any of the lights in our room when we arrived was a struggle. The lamps and light switches didn't work. We did like that they made pizza's at all hours, and also sold $2 beer's at all hours. The continental breakfast was great!

Room Tip: Cheapest hotel rate in Ladysmith. There are only two hotels in Ladysmith including the Fairbridge In...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank stacey b
RAW905, Owner at Ladysmith Motel and Suites, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
This motel was built as an Americinn franchised motel. They used all concrete construction on both the outside and in between all guests rooms. They are known for a quite night of sleep. Some people wish to sleep with the windows open. When the windows are open you can hear the semi trucks and the traffic noise as well as the trains. I have not had any guests complaint about the noise. This is out of our control.
It would be a pleasure to accommodate you on the back side of the motel as this maybe quieter.
Thank you for your comments as this helps us improve on our customer 's satisfaction.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ladysmith
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ladysmith
El Rancho Motel
El Rancho Motel
#4 of 4 in Ladysmith
Paradise Shores 4
Paradise Shores 4
#1 of 1 in Holcombe

Been to Ladysmith Motel and Suites? Share your experiences!