“Lady Smith Hotel reveiw”

and 1 more site!
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ladysmith
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Ladysmith
Minneapolis
“Lady Smith Hotel reveiw”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The hotel was very clean. Nice staff and conveinient location.
Rate was alittle high for the area, but not many hotels close.
Breakfast was nice, but very small area. Very busy when we were there. Rooms were quite.
Overallgreat experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Debra D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 30 June 2014

If I get back to Ladysmith, I will be staying here. I'm sure there are other wonderful places to stay, but this was as comfortable and easy to get to as I will ever need on our return. The lobby was really done well, and the furnishings added to the comfort. The rooms were large enough to enjoy being in, well furnished and very clean. The breakfast could have been a little more than it was, but I'm more interested in getting out and seeing the locals anyway. Service was great, and as others have written, you always felt like you were the only one there. The pools (yes one for tikes)was great and made up for the no fitness center issue. (swimming is good for you too!). First class hotel in the middle of fishing and hunting.

Room Tip: Don't worry about the view, because there isn't much of one except parking lots. Opt for a...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank bgould1001
Racine
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My wife and myself were in Ladysmith, WI for a family celebration. We stayed at the Americinn in Ladysmith. What a nice place. North woods motif, in a newer clean setting. Very well done. Every member of the staff was very friendly and answered our needs, well done.
Our extended family was able to use the pool since we were staying at the motel. Enjoyed by all.
A word about the breakfast. We have had better and far worse in our travels. I would rate it average.
All in all, a pleasant stay.
We recommend Americinn and will stay there in the future.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Robert J
Marshfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This place is so awesome, very clean, people are very friendly. Never hear noise from other rooms. pool sauna, hot tub are all great! Breakfast is wonderful, lots to choose from...eggs sausage, waffles...it is just great. Slept better than I do at home.

2 Thank Kati M
Rochester
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have travel a lot. This lodge is one of the nicest places I have ever stayed. It reminds me of a ski lodge in Colorado. I love the knotty pine construction and furniture. It is very well kept and clean. I have stayed here previously.The staff is always friendly.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Green Bay
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Woodsy, up North hotel. Little bears everywhere. Not particularly fond of the 'real' stuffed animals though. Pool area great for all family members, especially the little pool. My family has stayed at this hotel many times. We are greeted as family. This time was my father's funeral, and I was given hugs coming and going. Warm!

Ladysmith
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We traveled to Ladysmith for a family reunion. We were traveling with 2 senior citizens and the room was not handicapped acessable. This was our fault as we did not specify this type of room. The front desk staff was willing to have us change rooms in order to accomodate the elderly relatives. They decided to keep their original room but I was happy that I could offer them a choice.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ladysmith? Share your experiences!