“Husband and wife run this place....”
Review of LaCasa Mexicana

LaCasa Mexicana
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Ladysmith
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 June 2014

and it sure was fun. Felt like you were in Nogales, and the food was great. We split the dinner and opted in for some desserts. It is downtown, and a little harder to find but worth the effort.

4  Thank bgould1001
There are newer reviews for LaCasa Mexicana

Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Went here with my whole family, including my mother and two aunts. Everyone enjoyed their food and drinks. It was served promptly and arrived at the table hot.

1  Thank Hipgina
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We had a great experience at LaCasa. We had a party of 8 and we came in very close to closing time, but they welcomed us with a smile and immediately started moving tables and chairs to accommodate us. The food was very good and all came out at the same time, which was extremely impressive. I had the steak fajitas and they were excellent. The sides were plentiful. I shared my fajitas with my mom and we still had food left over. The staff was very friendly and kept checking back on us, filling water and bringing more chips, which were fresh, home made and delicious.

1  Thank Diana G
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We went to this restaurant on a whim and wound up having a great time along with a great Mexican meal. This was not your squeeze cheese and soggy chips place. The tortilla chips were fresh and the salsa had the right amount of heat. The fajitas were done perfectly as were the burritos. Everything was fresh and seasoned well. Even the fish selections were very good. We will go back.

1  Thank BDG6610
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch and had an excellent chimichanga with the best Mexican rice I have ever had! Will definitely visit again when in the area!

1  Thank KimE_RN