“Good Place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Nice place to eat. Reasonable prices. Burgers are good. The pasta is not that good. It was blah. Stick with burgers and pizza for this place. Service was very good with kids.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Food was fairly good but a little spendy. Our service was OK but it took a long time to get our food. We had a group of 13 so that caused our order to take some time. The atmosphere was good. The kids pepperoni pizza was very good.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I highly recommend trying their Chicago style pizza if you're in really thick crust. They serve single sized pizza and family size pizza as well. The restaurant is really cozy as the staff is really friendly. I recommend visiting Uno for lunch because it can get really busy and crowded during dinner.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The Uno by us closed about 10 yrs ago and I forgot how good the Za is. Great value. They had some special for 2 pies for like $24 total. Thick pizza so it fed a family of four with leftovers the next day.....no prob.

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Our Waiter name was Keaston, very nice and attentive! The BEST food we ate the entire trip!! We ordered the sampler as an appetizer and it was HOT and GOOD! My son had the kids pizza, my husband had a steak all pink on the inside, which he loves!! I had the deep dish create your own. Everything was PERFECT!!!!