“rude”

Ranked #20 of 28 Restaurants in Lake Delton
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 December 2013

we placed an order of a family sized stuffed cheese bread and 6 pizzas with ranch and marinara and we got half of our cheese bread and no ranch or marinara and when i called to ask about it the lady argued with me and i had to pay for ANOTHER order of cheese bread AND marinara??? idiots.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Dominos was right across the street and we got a super special deal on the pizzas. Very effeciently run.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

The pizza arrived hot, fresh and in a timely fashion. Hand tossed crust is my favorite. I spent more than I normally would on a delivered pizza, but it was worth it.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We ordered 2 16" pizzas and 3 orders of bread sticks. We ordered online, which was very easy. The price was better than the other pizza delivery places in the Dells and delivery was within 30 minutes. We were all very pleased, the pizza and bread sticks tasted great! I have been told Domino's recently changed their recipes, must be for the better cause they were yummy! There was a discrepancy on the bill that I put on my cc, but when I called, Gilbert straightened everything out plus sent me a coupon for 50% off my next order and it's good for a year! Great Customer Service, Gilbert!! :) I would definitely recommend Domino's!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Upon our arrival at the local hotel after driving for several L O N G hours we wanted something quick and tasty! We ordered 3 large pizzas and they arrived within 20 minutes (said it would take 45minutes!). They were hot and delicious and the delivery guy was super nice! :)