“Not what you think, but a pleasant surprise!”
Review of The Cheeze Factory Restaurant - CLOSED

The Cheeze Factory Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: 100% Vegan & Non-GMO Menu, Heavenly Desserts, Kids Menu, Serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Now located in downtown Baraboo, Wisconsin.
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

When reading "cheese factory", I expected all foods with cheese. It was absolutely nothing like that, but what we did come across was a pleasant surprise!

An all healthy restaurant with no animal derivatives in any of their options. All Natural everything was such a tasty treat for us since we love trying to stay healthy! However, this would not be a Good place for those who do not have a healthy open mind.

Our server was so attentive and friendly! The food was absolutely delicious. Homemade sodas were superb!

The atmosphere was simple and quaint.

Overall, we enjoyed our experience at the Cheese Factory!

wolter v, Manager at The Cheeze Factory Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review! We actually do have many diners who enjoy our new vegan menu even though they are not vegan themselves! We're pleased we can serve you - and hope you come back soon to try new items our Chef is always cooking up for you!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I'm from Mexico and I've never had such an amazing experience with food here in the states, It's not only delicious but it's vegan, the service is spectacular and it has a homey atmosphere , would recommend it a million times , my favorites are the chickpea chili, the big salad and the portobello sandwich .

1  Thank Alix C
Reviewed 28 January 2014

A group of four of us traveled to the Dells last weekend and stopped for lunch here, basing our choice off past reviews and our shared love for cheese. Had a great laugh when we found out the Cheese Factory actually serves no cheese at all - it's a vegan restaurant.

Although the vibe was weird - very quiet and lots of Christian books around - the food was actually decent. I had the chili, and it had some good flavor with chickpeas and a curried sweetness. Others in my party had the "Healthy, Wealthy and Wise" which also included the chili, as well as a veggie medley and sweet potato fries. Fried bananas came with each entree and were very good.

Overall, I can't say I was that impressed with the restaurant that much, but given how gross all of the other options are in the Dells, it actually worked out OK for us. At least we felt healthy leaving the place.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

I loved this place, this was my first time there and the food was incredible good, healthy and delicious. I'd definitely come back again. Real coffee. Unique environment. If you want to try something good and different go there. Also, nice place to have some cozy moments with coffee and desserts.
Please expand the menu for all your customers who really enjoy eating good food

Reviewed 4 January 2014

This place should be called vegetarian soup and sandwich shop. That's about all they had. A very limited menu selection. The triple grilled cheese sandwich was pretty good but I really had no other choices.

wolter v, Public Relations Manager at The Cheeze Factory Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

I spoke with our Chef since your review and we have broadened out our menu to include many more choices, though in keeping with our commitment now to plant-based foods. Thank you so much for your input.