Duffy's Cottages & Suites
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Lake Geneva
See available hotels
View Hotel
The Ridge Hotel(Lake Geneva)
View Hotel
Harbor View Inn(Williams Bay)
  • Beachfront
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)
View Hotel
Cove of Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)
View Hotel
Baker House Hotel(Lake Geneva)
View Hotel
Bella Vista Suites(Lake Geneva)
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2012

This was our third time staying at Duffy's and have never had a bad experience. The rooms were clean and the recent upgrades to cabin 1 are really nice. It makes for a nice little weekend getaway for my wife and I when we need to get out of the Chicagoland area. Its also a great place to get a bunch of friends together to rent out the cabins and hang out. The Duffy's are really nice and have always been very helpful. In fact, everyone in Lake Como has been very welcoming every time we've stayed. We'll definitely be back and recommend it to anyone who is thinking about staying in the Lake Como/ Geneva area. Also, the full bar is a bonus.

Room Tip: Cabin 1 upgrades are nice
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Neil H
Reviewed 20 August 2012

With work, family, and everything thing in-between, it's rare for us to steal a weekend getaway but Duffy's Cottages was close enough to make it happen and far enough to feel like we actually went somewhere. Two nights went like lightning and we definitely need to come back! We like the outdoors but aren't big sports people, so it was perfect to be able to go for scenic walks around the lake and enjoy the brisk (very brisk) woodsy air barely 90 minutes from home. Lake Geneva is close for the standard touristy shopping (guys, you'll survive, ok?) The best was warming the barstools all evening and only having to walk about 15 yards to the cottage - Gary is a character and we had a great time. Plenty of Guinness, plus he served us this butterscotch Irish whisky that I'd never heard of but it was delicious!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jeneff
Reviewed 16 August 2012

My family and I have stayed at Duffy's the last two summers and both times had a wonderful experience. The hostess was delightful and the host had us in stitches until dawn. Walking into Duffy's Pub is like stepping into a little piece of Dublin. By the end of the weekend it was like we were old friends. lininhp is right about the Pizza. It's the best in town. I almost hate to recommend Duffy's because I want to make sure they have room for me and my family next year.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2012

My family and I spent the weekend at Duffy's and were pleasantly surprised. The cottages were clean and comfortable, and quite affordable. We had plenty to do, and were still far enough away from the touristy area to enjoy quite evenings watching the sunset. The bar serves great food and drinks. Many locals frequent the bar and welcomed us as though we were old friends. We will definitively be going back!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LisaFennimore
Reviewed 14 August 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a nice relaxing time at Duffy's Cottages. The landscaping is gorgeous and the view is beautiful. The host and hostess were extremely friendly and helpful. The Duffy's bar was within walking distance of our room and it serves the best pizza in the area. We will definitely be back and have already recommended it to our friends and family.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple