Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$109
Groupon.com
Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$131
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$102
The Ridge Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$116
US$201
US$178
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$180
Geneva Wells Motel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$108
Travelocity
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$149
Travelocity
Baker House Hotel(Lake Geneva)
US$359
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
US$204
2,291 results
All reviewschop housegolf coursegrand genevabathroom mirroritalian restaurantplayboy clubjunior suiteget awayfire pitgreat golfbeautiful groundslobby barski hillfitness centerfrom chicagobottle of champagnesteam room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 January 2014

This is our second trip in the last 5 months, the first was a romantic getaway for our anniversary and our expectations were completely exceeded. So for a Christmas present for one of our sons with his wife and 3 small children we bought them a weekend stay where we joined them. I can't say enough about the Grands' staff and property. From the moment we arrived till we checked out every employee, from the valet to the front desk to the maids, every employee made sure to greet us and make sure that we were happy and in need of nothing. We were very impressed with their guest rooms and all of their facilities. The pool and hot tub were quite clean, and the spa and wellness center were fantastic. The Grand provides an exceptional experience for all, whether it is couples, families with children or singles. Their restaurants are top notch and are priced appropriately. The ski hill there was not the reason we went but the folks we talked with that were there to ski with their family had good things to say about it. I cannot sing their praise high enough, whatever the season the Grand Geneva has you covered. We look forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: I would definitely ask for a room that has a view of one of the golf courses. The property is high on a hill and you get a great view of the lake and the rolling hills of southern Wisconsin.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Tom M, General Manager at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review regarding your recent experience at the Grand Geneva! It is our goal to exceed our guest's expectations and it brings me great pleasure to hear this was accomplished. I look forward to your many visits with us in the future!

Best regards,

Tom Mason
Managing Director

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

Perfect place to get away for some R and R. My wife and I came up for a two night get away. Easy drive from Chicagoland. The property is beautiful. The Lodge is warm and inviting especially during dreary January. Rooms are modern and quite cozy. We went to the spa which was excellent. Also the Geneva Chophouse which is on site is quite yummy and has a solid wine list. It's one stop shopping for a get away and very relaxing!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Naperville77
Reviewed 8 January 2014

As I mentioned in a previous review, my family is a frequent visitor to the Grand Geneva Resort throughout the year. This is the second time we have spent the Christmas holiday at the resort - and for the second time it was absolutely wonderful! How it can offer all the luxury amenities of a resort, yet still maintain a cozy ambience is beyond me. You never have to leave the property - everything you could want or need is right at your fingertips. My husband and son went snowboarding while I went to the spa. Then we'd spend time cozied up on a leather couch in the sunken lobby, listening to the wonderful singer and pianist Kathy Fry. The entire property was beautifully decorated for the holidays - it was magical and created an incredibly memorable experience not only for my 8 year old son, but our entire family! We had a beautiful suite with a fireplace and wet bar - only adding to our complete state of relaxation. Though each and every employee provided exceptional customer service, I want to recognize several people who went above and beyond to make our experience special: Kathy Fry (mentioned above); Vicki Jacobs; Stephanie Ashley-Hoppe and the wonderful Kristen Vanderwerff. Thank you for helping us create a magical Christmas holiday!

Room Tip: Always reserve a lake view room, ideally one of the suites with a fireplace. It is very spacious.
1  Thank Linda H
Reviewed 7 January 2014

No matter if you go in the spring, summer, winter or fall there is plenty to do at this hotel. Whether with kids or alone as a couple I love this hotel. The new room remodeling at the grand Geneva are very nice. The food at the hotel is excellent. The town of lake Geneva is a great weekend getaway from Chicago.

Room Tip: We travel often with our 2 girls and the new suites at the hotel are very nice and spacious!
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We had a great time as a family! we visited the waterpark. The food at Grand Geneva is amazing, Breakfast, lunch and dinner all excellent!!
They are super family friendly. we visited during Christmas and it was so beautifully decorated.
The beds were not as comfy as I would have liked but that is my personal preference.

Everything else was beyond excellent!!
we love Chef Mike