Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Bella Vista Suites(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$154
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$102
ComfortSuites
Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$98
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$149
Hotels.com
The Ridge Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$96
US$178
US$171
Travelocity
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$150
Travelocity
Geneva Wells Motel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$86
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
US$204
Travelocity
Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$122
2,287 results
All reviewschop housegolf coursegrand genevabathroom mirroritalian restaurantplayboy clubjunior suiteget awayfire pitgreat golfbeautiful groundslobby barski hillfitness centerfrom chicagobottle of champagnesteam room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 January 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Grand Geneva for her birthday. First stay there for both of us. We had a group of friends meet us there for her birthday dinner. I'll try to break this down quick.

Room - Very nice. Clean room, comfy bed, and we got a good night sleep.

Service - Everyone we delt with was great. Friendly, and worked hard. I did think the service in the sports bar and main lounge were a bit slow, but nothing to get my undies in a bunch about.

We ordered a quick snack from room service - Food was good, and it arrived quick and hot.

Dinner at the Chop House - I ordered the sea bass, and everyone else ordered steak I believe. The only thing I was dissapointed about dinner was, that I ordered sea bass instead of steak. My sea bass was good, but when I tried the steak I was super impressed. Very good!

Spa/workout - My wife and I used the weight room. The equipment is a bit older I think, but there is a good selection of equipment, and our workouts were just fine. We played a little tennis and basketball. Nice facilities.....and then hit the spa. My wife got a massage and facial. She said her massage was awesome. While she did that, I used the free ammenties in the spa (hot tub, steam room, etc). Let me say this is a top notch spa IMO.

We both said that we will return for another enjoyable stay!

And by the way, I saw where someone was upset about not getting seating for dinner, etc. MAKE RESERVATIONS! The resort is popular and was fully booked the weekend we were there. I made dinner reservations in advance and there were zero problems. I'm not sure you can blame a restauant for being full of customers.......

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Tom M, General Manager at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

I am pleased to hear all of our amenities met or exceeded your expectations! I hope on your next visit you will try the steak at ChopHouse. Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We bought a New Years Package ($500+/night) and were very disappointed. It took over 4 hours for dinner, making us miss the gala event. In the morning, we were told it would take 1 hour 45 minutes to get seated for breakfast in the cafe where they had a whole section closed. I personally saw at least 20 other guests turned away. Our phone did not work in our room. I spoke with the Director of Operations to complain and he said he'd get back to me - never heard from him. I received an automated email asking how our stay was and replied with our concerns - again never received even an acknowledgement. The staff we dealt with seemed to care less relating to customer service. Beautiful place, but not worth the money or lack of service.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank deadfan

Please accept my apologies for your poor experience and for the lack of response regarding your issues. I would be happy to speak with you further on the matter if you would like to call me at the resort.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Nice, Nice, Nice.

We were thinking of how to describe our one night stay at the Grand Geneva, and we just thought that - Nice x 3.

The beds and rooms were nice. Clearly updated from the past, the bathroom with the TV monitor in the mirror was pretty-much over the top.

The facility was nicely kept. The halls were clean, the walls painted, and the place looked good. Even sharp.

We got a 1 night package that included two lift tickets to "The Mountain" which is a fair place to get your ski legs back. If you're looking for a western mountain experience, you'd better go west to Colorado. The ride up was around 40 seconds, and the ride down the Double Black Diamond (in someone's dreams perhaps) took around 20 seconds. The lift lines were tolerable, but the lifts could afford to be upgraded to a high speed or higher capacity (2 seaters on the best hill?)

We didn't try the spa out, although our room came with a 20% off coupon. The indoor pool was pretty crowded - there were a lot of kids in for probably the same deal over the MLK holiday, so we settled into our comfy room and relaxed after dinner.

The beds are pillow top with down. The room temperature stayed where we set it, and worked well to keep the room comfortable. One minor tip - put down the bath mat - the ceramic tile in the bathroom gets cold, because they take care of their infrastructure - someone cleaned the bathroom exhaust ducts recently - it was pulling very well from our room.

They even asked what could be better when we checked out! We'll be back.

Room Tip: We took a lake side room in the winter. It was nice and bright in the morning.
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I returned today from a getaway weekend at the Grand Geneva. Only an hour outside of MKE, but I had never been, and now I'm sure I'll be back. The resort is just 5-10 mins from Lake Geneva, if you want to go into town for the cute shops or cafes on Main Street, or the water actitivies, etc. but you don't need to leave the grounds if you don't want. The rooms are nice, the property is clean, there are 3-4 restaurants, two pools, tennis courts, the spa, etc. I'm looking fwd to seeing it again in the summer, to see the water, the golf course, etc. We were able to get reservations at the spa and the restaurants the weekend of, although summertime that may not be the case. The hotel was busy, both with kids and wedding and bachelorette parties, but we were still able to enjoy the activities we wanted.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2014

The Grand Geneva is in my book a 5 Star facility with the best staff, and extravagant accommodations at a great price. I checked in during the wee hours on New Years and they had a room for me and a Fantastic breakfast delivered to my room. What a great way to start a New Year.. Thank you folks over at the Grand Geneva.

Cheers..

Room Tip: You can go wrong here at the Grand
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Tom M, General Manager at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at Grand Geneva on New Years! The resort is a great place to visit over the holidays. I look forward to your return during the summer season when you can enjoy the beautiful weather and the many things that the Grand Geneva and the area have to offer.