We stayed here recently and loved it. The Grand Geneva staff is always pleasant and tries to go out of their way to please. We picked a bad time to stay because there was an Irish Dance Competition taking place but that really didn't bother us, other than the pool being so crowded we couldn't use it. We did find other things to do so it was OK. Our room was great, we had a king suite that had a king bed and pull out sofa. Everyone in my family was quite content with the accommodations. The dining was also excellent. We had two meals on the property and both were wonderful. We did have one problem that wasn't resolved and I'm not sure if it could have been. The room next to us had a dog. Why dogs are allowed at this resort is the question, The dog barked constantly. I called the front desk three times and each time was told they would send security to the room. The barking never stopped. All I can say is if I am paying $400 a night for a room I don't want to listen to someones dog bark. I can hear that at home from the neighbors dog. I think the pet policy should be reviewed or pet owners placed together away from guests that don't want to listen to it. Other that that we were very happy with the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Geneva® Resort is the place to meet. Whether a corporate meeting, convention or a gathering with friends and family, the endless range of meeting rooms & space and activities will keep everyone engaged. Conveniently located between Chicago and Milwaukee, there is so much to do at Lake Geneva’s only four diamond resort.Corporate travelers and families alike will find what they need to re-focus, relax or rev-up. With over 62,000 square feet of banquet space, guests have multiple options to choose from for that important business meeting, church retreat, wedding reception or family vacation. Or take time and enjoy a relaxing experience at the newly renovated WELL Spa or one of many dining options, while an indoor waterpark and kid’s program offer the excitement kids crave. Enjoy a group bonfire at the horse stables, a fast plunge down a ski hill, a serene walk through the trails or a drive down a fairway on two championship golf courses – all situated on Grand Geneva’s seemingly endless acres.No matter your reason for meeting….it’s all here in one Grand location in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Geneva Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Geneva Resort And Spa
- Grand Geneva Hotel Lake Geneva
- Grand Geneva Lake
- Lake Geneva Illinois