My sister and I recently stayed at this resort for a "girl's night", and I have to say, everything from the moment you walk in to the time you check out is such a pleasant experience. The staff at the front desk were so friendly and welcoming, and very personable. They offered suggestions for where to go and what to see, and were helpful each time we visited them with questions.
The rooms were wonderful. We had a Groupon for a lake-view room with two double beds. It did not disappoint. The bathroom was lovely (there was a TV in the bathroom mirror!), and the bedding was clean and very comfy. I can confidently say cleanliness was not an issue one bit during our stay. The rooms and the halls weren't noisy at all, which added to the peaceful atmosphere. We weren't able to make use of all of the amenities, because we were only there for one night. They offer a valet service (I believe it is free for all guests), and free WiFi throughout the resort (which is HUGE). We ordered room service (dessert) the night that we stayed - the waitstaff was so friendly, and quite a pleasure to talk to.
The pool is gorgeous at night, and a good temperature, and the whirlpool is great as well. Handicap accessible, even.
The distance to downtown Lake Geneva is minimal - about a 6 minute drive, and the activities offered on resort property are endless.
This is a must-visit place if you're looking for any type of getaway in Lake Geneva. Gorgeous grounds, just a short drive from Chicago.
(Side Note: If you're looking for a spa weekend, you absolutely have to visit the Wellness Spa located on this resort! It was fantastic!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Geneva® Resort is the place to meet. Whether a corporate meeting, convention or a gathering with friends and family, the endless range of meeting rooms & space and activities will keep everyone engaged. Conveniently located between Chicago and Milwaukee, there is so much to do at Lake Geneva’s only four diamond resort.Corporate travelers and families alike will find what they need to re-focus, relax or rev-up. With over 62,000 square feet of banquet space, guests have multiple options to choose from for that important business meeting, church retreat, wedding reception or family vacation. Or take time and enjoy a relaxing experience at the newly renovated WELL Spa or one of many dining options, while an indoor waterpark and kid’s program offer the excitement kids crave. Enjoy a group bonfire at the horse stables, a fast plunge down a ski hill, a serene walk through the trails or a drive down a fairway on two championship golf courses – all situated on Grand Geneva’s seemingly endless acres.No matter your reason for meeting….it’s all here in one Grand location in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Grand Geneva Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Geneva Hotel Lake Geneva
- Grand Geneva Resort And Spa
- Grand Geneva Lake
- Lake Geneva Illinois