“Best pizza great prices”
Review of La Gustosa - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Gustosa
Cuisines: Italian
“Best pizza great prices”
Reviewed 11 December 2012 via mobile

When you ask for extra extra sauce you get it. Not like others where you seem to get less. Made this our every Friday family night. Moved recently but looking forward to coming out and get our family usual. Great pizza, prices are good. Recommend this pizza to everyone. Wish I could of moved them with me.

1 Thank Stephanie W

“Pizza at it's Best”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

This is got to be the best place for pizza in the area. They never scimpt on the ingredients and the crust is something that most other pizza joints won't give you...

Visited June 2012
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed 17 July 2009

I lived in Lake Geneva 10 years ago and was told by a local to try this pizza. It was great. I recently stopped here again and ordered a pizza, it tasted as I remembered it. They do not pile on the items as they use too, but their pizza is still the best Chicago style pizza I can find. I have looked for the last 10 years to find one that could compare and was not able to. It takes 50 minutes to cook and costs more but worth it.

1 Thank td507