“Simply Deliciois”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: New breakfast and lunch restaurant. Locally grown food.
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch over 4th of July weekend. It was amazing that we were seated right away! I enjoyed a cup of their yummy coffee. I ordered the curry chicken sandwich and my husband got the pesto chicken sandwich. Both sandwiches were absolutely delicious! If you like curry (mild and just right) you will love that sandwich. If you like pesto you will absolutely devour this sandwich! Extremely friendly service that will set a positive tone for the rest of your day!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We went with the family on a Thursday morning at 9am. Had a short wait to sit down but waited a good 35-40 minutes for our food. The food was good but not great. $3 coffee seemed a bit high priced. The inside decor, farm to table concept and yummy bakery attached made it a nice meal overall. It was a bit loud but not too bad by any means. It was lively and colorful inside with a good ambiance.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Had a great breakfast here. 3 in party had eggs all done perfectly as ordered. Pancakes are the best I have ever had. Food was great. It came out of the kitchen fast and hot once order was placed. Our server was slow in taking our order then placing it. Our server greeted us and gave us coffee then proceeded to take orders of several customers that had been seated after us. When a regular customer came in she was at their table immediately taking their order while we continued to wait for her return. Despite the slow service I would go back. There is a bakery next door. Everything in the bakery looked very good.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

.. super fresh local food, prepared well, served by vivacious, cheerful, friendly and helpful staff; nothing was lacking except they were not open for dinner else we would have been back.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have been looking for a place like this in Lake Geneva for years. How wonderful to know that your food is farm to table with no GMO's. it is a win-win and very easy to decide to eat here. In fact, everyday I was planning on eating at different places, but always came back to Simple because the food is so darn good and the menu is interesting, not bland. So, I had many options to pick from and all of them were delicious. You can also, get half a salad if a whole one seems to much to eat. It's great. Everything in my salads were crisp and fresh. My husband got a Thai egg dish that was yummy as well. Even tried the bakery next door for a tasty peanut butter cookie. Yum....no GMO's.