Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #12 of 99 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub is locally owned and operated with a commitment to using the freshest, locally-sourced ingredients in our scratch kitchen. We serve 14 World-class Wisconsin brewed beers and 4 gourmet sodas on tap from Sprecher Brewery in addition to a full-bar with our own imaginative specialty cocktails. We proudly serve Steep & Brew coffees and Cedar Crest ice cream.Sprecher's is a great place for business lunches, family dinners, special events and great happy hours. We feature plenty of dining space for groups of all sizes with private dining rooms available as well. Our lounge area boasts nine televisions where you can comfortably enjoy your favorite televised sporting event.About Sprecher BrewerySprecher Brewing Co. originated in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1985. Randal Sprecher founded the brewery using old world brewing methods to create high quality regional beers and sodas. Today, Sprecher continues to produce extraordinary products by remaining steadfast to the tradition of European style brewing. Its product line features year-round, seasonal and premium reserve beers and old-fashioned flavorful soft drinks, many of which have won national awards.
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I took a friend from Atlanta to Sprecher's the night before she went back home. She had been looking for a place that served brats. She and I had been on vacation and had eaten at many places in The Della and all over the state from Lake Geneva to Minoqua. We took a table out on the porch with the sun going down. We had a good view of the lake. The food, the wine and the service was all good. She commented that this was her favorite place of all the restaurants we had visited the past 2 weeks.

I had been there several other times with other friends and the food has always been good. One friend likes the beer selection. I like the wine.
Right after my friend returned to Atlanta they had a fire in the kitchen and were closed for months.
They are re-opened and I wish them another good summer. They have a good location and in Lake Geneva that is at least half the battle.
The food and drink and service is all good. Stop by and enjoy.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This was a very casual place to eat and very popular in Lake Geneva. The food was awesome; I had the meatloaf & my husband had the pot roast. We both had to have take home boxes since the servings were so large. I had a Fire Light beer (a first) and it was very good. Great service, also! We love this place and will be back again.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Absolutely wonderful!!!! Can't say enough good things!!! Awesome staff!!!! Awesome food!!!! The mushroom appetizer was fantastic!!! Flatbreads wonderful!!! Just everything was perfect!!!! Love this place!!!!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Food and Service was awesome!! Very reasonable prices. The hard rootbeer is so good! No complaints here!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This Wisconsin restaurant is great for families: a menu item that pleases everyone's palate. Though the main theme is German food (Sprecher's is German....), there is a mix of food types for all ages and all tastes. This is where my family goes for a guaranteed good dinner for all. With the location near the lake, there's a beautiful view in certain parts of the restaurant, an outdoor patio, lots of desserts, and a variety of beverages at the bar (including their famous home made sodas for the kids) for all. We go there all the time!