Cove of Lake Geneva
Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$98
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$132
US$121
The Ridge Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$96
US$178
US$172
Hotels.com
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$150
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$149
Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$122
Hotels.com
Geneva Wells Motel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$86
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
US$204
1,083 results
All reviewsanchor suiteloft suiterestaurant attachedfull kitchenwithin walking distancelocation is greatindoor poolgirls weekendget awaygreat weekendspring breakclose to downtownjacuzzi tubdovercommodorelakebella
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2013

After spending 13 years at the Grand Geneva every November (the room prices got way out of comfort range), I thought I would try another hotel. The Belle Loft Suite was clean and roomy (a little dated). I had a partial view of the lake from the balcony - it also had a table and 4 chairs to sit outside. It was nice having 2 bathrooms and a fireplace. The staff was friendly. The restaurant was closed do to a fire, but I was notified in advance of my visit so I wasn't surprised. This hotel is within walking distance to Main Street and its stores and restaurants. My only issue was the elevator was out of service when I left so I had to carry my luggage down 2 flights of stairs and was exhausted by the time I checked out. I highly recommend The Cove if they get the elevator fixed!

Room Tip: The loft suites are roomy, a full kitchen and 2 bathrooms.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marianne P
Tony C, General Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on your most recent stay at The Cove of Lake Geneva! We are so pleased you would recommend The Cove! I apologize for the elevator, it has been fixed. Thanks again for your business and we hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Cove last week and I have to say we absolutely enjoyed it and will stay there every time where in Lake Geneva.
We were greeted by a very cheerful and friendly staff that was not only well versed about the hotel but the Lake Geneva area.
We really loved the room, excuse me, the Suite, much better than just a room.
It was so spacious with a jacuzzi in the bathroom , a full kitchen with stove , microwave, full size refrigerator and a dishwasher to remove the clutter of dirty dishes.
In the living room a full couch , end and coffee tables , a beautiful gas fire place with a beautiful view of the spacious outdoor balcony that had a large table and chairs overlooking the pools and a beautiful wooded area with a running creek.
A very serene , peaceful setting.

We've stayed at a neighboring hotel that boast similar amenities but in reality offer a typical old, dated small room setting with a view of the roof of a pizza restaurant with a hideous mural painted on it that you don't realize thats your view until after you've checked in.
We will recommend the Cove to all of our friends and business associates. It's a great place to stay for couples young or older , business stay overs and families with children.
Great place, 5 stars !!!!!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cstealth
Tony C, General Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our hotel and our peaceful local setting. We thank you for your business, and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Am sitting in front of a lovely fire in one of the loft suites at The Cove. Our experience here has been so great, I don't even want to wait until I get home to share my review with you. The Cove is
situated across the road from beautiful Lake Geneva and beside a glorious park.
Check in was delightful. The staff were warm, helpful and efficient.
Our first night was spent in one of the Anchor Suites. What luxery! The furnishings were tasteful and fresh, the features of huge space, wonderful whirlpool in the bath, warm fireplace, private patio off the room, full kitchen and e en a dining room table with delicate lighting left nothing missing.
We were so delighted with the suite that we decided to stay another night. Because there was an overflow of wedding guests in the hotel last night, we moved to a loft suite that was still available. The staff arranged their efforts so we were able to move immediately to the new suite. While a bit less opulent than our first, this suite was pleasant and would be perfect for a group or family stay.
Though it was hard to leave the serenity of the suite, all the wonderful shops, restaurants and the lake were just two blocks from the front door. The delightful coffee bar in the lobby was a great starting off spot.
There will never be a question of where to stay in future visits to Lake Geneva! We can hardly wait to come back to The Cove!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathie100
Tony C, General Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed our hotel and the local shops in the area. We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stayed at The Cove on Friday, Oct. 25th and Saturday, Oct. 26th. We were more than impressed with not only the hotel, but the location as well. The room was more like a condo, with a good sized bedroom, very spacious bath with a whirlpool tub, a very nice kitchen, beautiful living room with gas fireplace and even a good sized dining room table. There was also a nice little patio with a small table and 2 chairs. We read many reviews before we came, so we did bring our own pillows, and the beds wasn't the most comfortable ever, but it was still nice and very clean! We will be back and we will always stay at The Cove! Not only was the room spacious and very clean, the location couldn't be more perfect! The farthest walk we encountered was about 8 blocks to a restaurant we wanted to go to for breakfast, but everything, and I mean everything is right there! We parked our car in the hotel parking lot Friday when we arrived and we didn't get in it again until we left on Sunday. Perfect hotel, perfect location, perfect little vacation for myself and my boyfriend. We could not have been happier! If you are going to visit Lake Geneva, stay at The Cove!

Room Tip: It is an all suite hotel, so you can't go wrong with any of the rooms!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mwalsh5576
Tony C, General Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on your most recent stay at The Cove of Lake Geneva! We are so glad you and your family had a fabulous time! Thanks again for your business and we hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

This is a very nice property. Is it perfect? No, but then again, neither are most places. The property was clean, the check-in and check out was efficient. Some of the furnishings are older and beds & pillows could be updated, but we had a perfectly decent stay. Best part is that it is walking distance to most things. I do have to agree with the other commenter, they could use newer (and more) luggage carts. There. There's my nitpick for the review.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank ChadinGB

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback from your visit to the Cove of Lake Geneva. We appreciate your ability to overlook some of our reviews and give us the opportunity to exceed your expectations. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.