“Love it!”

Cove of Lake Geneva
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Lake Geneva
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Thank you very much for the extreme professionalism and kindness you demonstrated to us on our visit. The Cove is the nicest place I have ever stayed and the next time we're in Lake Geneva, we'll be back! Friendly staff, very clean, what more could you want!!!! Thank you Cove!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ryan M, Guest Relations Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

I love your enthusiasm about the Cove! We really appreciate your kind words about the staff as well. My hope is that you are able to come back and see us during the summertime. We have exciting plans for the outdoor pool area, so I hope you will be here to take part in the summer festivities.

There are newer reviews for Cove of Lake Geneva

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Our stay at The Cove was March 15, 1014. It was our first time to Lake Geneva and we loved it! I have already made a day trip back and can't wait to do it again!

As for The Cove, the staff were very friendly and helpful, not a single complaint there :).

However, the room was not so great. The bed felt like we were trying to sleep on a sack of rocks. So, we attempted to use the sofa bed, which turned out to be falling apart! (Good thing we didn't bring the kids, they'd have no where to sleep!) So we tried to make the best of it in the bed, but every time we'd manage to drift off, VERY loud (presumably drunk) people were in the hallway AND outside our patio, this lasted most of the night.

So, our first day in Lake Geneva was fantastic, but after an uncomfortable sleepless night we were tired and cranky and ended up going home early.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for this substantive response. I wanted to start off by saying that I am very glad that you enjoyed our staff here at the Cove. We strive to give the best customer service we possibly can.

Now let me address the issues. I am very sorry about your sleepless night. We are in the process of updating the insides of each room. Our goal as the new management company is to update the furniture in each room that is not up to par. Our security staff at night does its best to keep the hallways quiet for our guests to sleep in peace, but I am very sorry that this wasn't the case that night.

I am very sorry that you had to deal with this while you were here. My hope is that we can have another opportunity to earn your trust!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I love the cove it's a fun place for kids it has three pools, game room, and a kids corner for kids to do fun stuff like crafts, movies, wii games and tournaments. Also there's a basketball court and tennis court outback and a park right across from it. I would recommend this hotel for any family I think of the cove as a second home I hope you like it too!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Bridget M
Ryan M, Guest Relations Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Thank you for this wonderful response. The activities that we offer for kids is still relatively new to the Cove, but we are excited to add more events to our activities department this summer. If you get an opportunity to come back this summer, you will see even more being done with our activities department.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here this past weekend for his 30th birthday and we enjoyed it! I booked as a good friend recommend it and I was nervous as to what is included in the kitchenette. We ate out for the most part except breakfast. There is no blender so I took mine for morning smoothies. It has the best location to walk to downtown and the lake path. The suite was clean and everything worked fine. I am going to upload pics of what I found in the drawers.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Ryan M, Guest Relations Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about the Cove. I am so happy to hear that your experience was on par with the high standard that we set ourselves to here at the Cove. Looking forward to warmer days, we will have the pool opening up on the week of May 12th, so I hope that you are able to come back and enjoy our brand new cabana's that we will have at the outdoor pool. I am excited to see you back at the Cove very soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

My family and I rented out a few suites for a family get away at the cove. I only have good things to say about our trip. This was our second time here. We were very happy with our room - (Dover Loft) very accommodating, had a nice kitchen so we were able to cook most of our meals. We received coupons for both Sprecher's and the Bar in the hotel at arrival. Our children loved playing in the Kids room down by the pool. Needless to say, we will absolutely be coming back to the cove! Can't wait for warmer weather to enjoy their outdoor pool! Last, we were incredibly happy with the great customer service!! Very friendly staff!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for this wonderful post. I am very happy to hear that you have a great time at the Cove. We will have more kid's activities going forward, as this is a new touch to our resort. Also, I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our customer service. Our goal is to give the best customer service we possibly can, and I am very happy to hear this has met your standards. I look forward to meeting you this summer!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

For Spring Break we wanted to take the kids on a short vacation somewhere nice with an indoor pool. So some friends and I booked through a popular coupon site- two nights at the Cove. We happened to call them a few hours before we were to arrive only to discover their in-door pool was closed for repairs.
I learned that the coupon site doesn't pass along any contact information to the hotel besides name. So the hotel was unable to contact us to inform us of the closure. But the Cove allowed us to stay at their sister hotel, Geneva Ridge and even had the other hotel call us to re-book our stay.
Jodi and team at the Cove couldn't have been nicer and went the extra mile to make sure our vacation wasn't ruined. With such accommodating management we look forward to another visit to the Cove as soon as we can. Thank you again!!

Room Tip: Book directly with The Cove they were a pleasure to work with
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank funinthesun223
Ryan M, Guest Relations Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

First off, I wanted to apologize that our pool was closed. They were some last minute repairs, and I am deeply sorry about that.

I am very happy to hear that your trip did work out well, as we try and do our very best to accommodate all of our guests. We are very excited to get our outdoor pools going around mid-May. My hope is that we have a very warm summer, so that you can come back and enjoy the pools we have here at the Cove.

Our staff is very dedicated to accommodating our guests, and I am ecstatic to hear the appreciation you have for our staff. I am thinking warmer thoughts, and hope you are here to join us!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Spent a wonderful weekend at the Cove with my son, granddaughter and her friend . This is just one of many times we have stayed there but never in the spring but it was awesome love the indoor pool and hot tub and took advantage of the deal with the Spa in town for facials and massages. Will be back for sure this summer to use the outdoor pool and enjoy the lake. The suite we stayed in 951 was beautiful will ask for it again too.

Room Tip: In the summer try to book the suites overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Ryan M, Guest Relations Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

I am very pleased to hear about your tremendous experience here at the Cove. If you love the Indoor pool, you will love what we have in store for the outdoor pool area. Our goal is to have fully functional cabana's, which would allow for a great experience to sit pool side, while also having your own private space. We also plan on having more activities for children, so there will be even more to do at the Cove. I am excited to see you soon.