“Anniversary”

Cove of Lake Geneva
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Lake Geneva
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great place to stay, drink, and swim! It is in the heart of lake Geneva and in walking distance to everything! The bartender is an amazing asset to the cove and he made our stay enjoyable and started the first day off great!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank APetschow
Ryan M, Guest Relations Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this wonderful review of the Cove. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here at the Cove. Our staff is wonderful, and I appreciate you noticing that. I look forward to meeting you this summer.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,008)

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We have stayed the past 2 years in March for bday celebration, always nice and accommodating. Love the full kitchen in our rooms and suite. Just an all around good time and nice place to stay. Marcell Patmythes

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank mlp2554
Ryan M, Guest Relations Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Marcell,

Thank you for taking the time for this wonderful comment. I am very pleased to hear that you have had two successful birthday celebrations at the Cove. It is very convenient to have the large kitchenette in the room, and I am glad you agree with that. I really look forward to your birthday celebration next March, but I hope to see you this summer!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I absolutely love The Cove. The only place to stay while in Lake Geneva! It's close to everything, beautiful views and walking distance to whatever you need. I have been staying there for years and one if my best childhood memories. I'm from Chicago and it is the perfect place for a weekend getaway.

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your wonderful experience at the Cove. I am very happy that you have chosen the Cove for years, and I hope that you continue to choose the Cove for many more years to come. I look forward to finally meeting you.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

At first the hotel appeared to be a little outdated, but overall the staff was friendly and gracious. The pool and whirlpool was awesome. Our view was of an icky pool which I have to guess endured an harsh winter. The location of the hotel is perfect, in the heart of the town across from the lake walking distance to everything! Great trip!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience at the Cove. I am very happy to hear that you did wind up enjoying your time at the Cove. Our staff is very prideful about being the best in customer service, so I am glad their hard work and effort was noticed. I am excited to see you very soon at the Cove.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Planned a nice girls weekend and expected more. The pool was under construction, so we were directed to another resort (2 miles away). The vending machines didn't work on our floor. We hope to check in a little early and were turned away twice. When we finally got to our room, the bed was inches from the door. Strange! Not sure we'll visit The Cove again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Ryan M, Guest Relations Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

I want to personally thank you about your comments about the Cove, as they are very helpful in assessing our property. Our goal is to make our property as great as humanly possible, so these are very helpful comments to move towards that direction.

Let me address the issues you have presented. First off, I apologize that we did not give you more notice about the pool area, as we had to make a last minute alteration, so I really apologize about that. Secondly, I will contact the vendors who are in charge of the vending machines, and we will get that problem fixed immediately. I am also very apologetic about being turned away twice from checking in. We do have a 3 p.m. check-in, but I will talk to the front desk staff about being more informative to the guest about why they are not being checked-in. Lastly, we have eight different room types, and there are some rooms that have the bed close to the entrance, and others that have the bed further away from the entrance.

My hope is that I can earn your trust and that you will give the Cove another opportunity. If you have any other questions, please call directly as I would love to talk to you more about your stay. I look forward to meeting you soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Every thing was quite pleasant except when we were in the pool , the pool man was adding chemicals to hot tub, I ask if it is safe to go in or wait, he said it was safe so we went in and after we got home we notice our swim suits were bleached out , faded. So our swim gear was ruined, but the rest of the stay was great.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

First off, I wanted to say that I am very glad you enjoyed your stay off. However, I do want to apologize about your swimsuit being ruined, and I have spoken with our maintenance staff and I assure you that will not be an issue again. My hope is that you will come back sometime soon and give our pools another opportunity.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed in a two bedroom Bella unit worth the money. Had a fireplace, whirlpool, kitchen, private large balcony, toe bedrooms
and the inside pool was fantastic. There was an activity section for children and it is very close to the Riviera and downtown. The staff were pleasant and very helpful will be back

Room Tip: Two bedrooms give you lots of room just like home
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a wonderful post about the Cove. The Belle Loft Suite is a gorgeous suite, and I am really glad you enjoyed that. Also, I am so glad that you appreciate our staff. We strive hard to give the best customer service possible, so we thank you for recognizing that. I hope to see you join us again at the Cove very soon.