“Good Pizza”

Ranked #20 of 95 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: In 2007, Gino's East opened in Lake Geneva, with the same deep dish pizza that was served at the original Gino's East location in Chicago...and more! A huge menu of entrees, salads and sandwiches for lunch and dinner. Spectacular lake view from our dining room including outdoor seating during the summer months. Delivery and Catering to your door including homes, offices and hotel rooms. Enjoy the Original Gino's East of Chicago or should we say Lake Geneva.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We had the thin crust Supreme pizza and it was delicious. We chose sausage and it might have been better with pepperoni, too. The chopped salad was delicious, too. We had an early evening dinner and the restaurant was very quiet. We ate on the outside deck with Geneva Lake as a beautiful backdrop. We'll try the sandwiches next time.

There are newer reviews for Gino's East of Lake Geneva

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Family of 5 had lunch at Gino's which is located right near the lake. There is seating outside however it's for max party of 2 per table due to the lack of size on the balcony. Food was OK, had the Tuscan Salad which was good. We asked for the pizza to be made well-done and it was barely cooked. The restaurant was also very cold and since the temperature is controlled by the hotel they were unable to adjust. They're are plenty of local spots I would probably try out when I return back to Lake Geneva.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I can't remember when I've dealt with a service organization that cared less about their customers. On our way back from a college visit, I called to preorder a pizza so that we wouldn't have to wait 40 mins. after we arrived. I was told they don't take preorders on the weekends (it was 3:30 pm Friday afternoon). I offered to pay first, they still declined. I asked to talk to the manager and was told it would do no good. Then I called back and ordered it to go. No problem there - until we got into town. The parking lot had about 10 spaces which were all occupied. Pulled into the adjoining hotel (you have to walk thru the lobby to get into the pizzeria) and were told to return to the full lot. I had my son let me off while he circles. Once I entered, I had to interrupt the hostess from staring out the window to pull our pizza off the shelf (no warming cabinet or lights here). A horrible experience. I hope to never return, either to Gino's or to Lake Geneva.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Deep dish and thin crust pizza is the specialty. We enjoyed the deep dish more than the thin crust. Good antipasto type salad that we shared. Other good items on the menu, including some nice drinks from the bar--I enjoyed the Pina Colada. But also really enjoyed being able to view the lake from the restaurant windows. Outdoor and indoor seating available.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Parking is tough, but once you find a spot, walk around downtown, and enjoy this pizza place right on the lake. It was recommended to us by our front desk clerk, and we weren't disappointed. We had a window seat, so a great view of the lake. The thin crust pizza was very good and crispy. Service was average, and it was pretty clean (I'm picky). They had crayons and kids menus that could be colored on, which is always good for keeping the kids occupied. They also have Chicago Style Deep dish pizza, but we didn't try that. Enjoy!