“Best coffee! Best bagels!”
Review of Boatyard Bagel Co. - CLOSED

Boatyard Bagel Co.
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We strive to enhance your dining experience with the use of organic and all natural breakfast ingredients, organic salad ingredients and sandwich condiments. Stop by for breakfast or lunch, served all day long. Offering a truly authentic, 100% organic kettle-boiled bagel is our mission! Try one today with one of our unique homemade organic cream cheeses! We make our soups daily from scratch and proudly serve Boar's Head Meats and Cheeses and Intelligentsia Coffees and Teas.
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We love coming to Boatyard Bagel! The bagels are great and the cream cheese is fantastic! The coffee is simply the best we have ever had. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

The place was okay. The bagel had no taste at all. I did order a plain one for my sandwich. There were no egg bagels and they were out of the asiago bagels. The sandwich itself was tasty, I had The Keel. My father had the chicken with Brie etc. The chicken looked like turkey. You get bagel chips with the sandwich. If you want potato chips you can pay a dollar for a small bag. Personally when you pay $8 or more for a sandwich, throw in the chips. Keep the stale bagel chips for something else. If you want a fast sandwich or something to take to the beach, this is good. Otherwise go to a restaurant and be served.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

My daughter and I had lunch today at Boatyard Bagel Co. and enjoyed our food. She had Club bagel, and I had the Anchor Bagel with Boar's Head turkey, Brie cheese, an apple slice, arugula and honey mustard. We loved every bite . . fresh and tasty. Coffee was piping hot and delicious. Service was very prompt, and we were greeted with a great smile from the young lady. We waited at an outside table for our order, which was delivered quite quickly. Daughter left with a strawberry smoothie that she liked. We would definitely stop here again, either for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Over the course of two summers, we have been fairly regularly here. We like how every bagel sandwich is made to order with additions or substitutions . Lots of combinations to select from or kinda create your own. Sometimes one may wait 10+ min for the order but again this is not Dunkin Doughnuts. Only minor complaint is when one orders a coffee drink, it may not come up in the order in which it was ordered. This seems to confuse customers and I have seen multiple times a person grab the wrong drink (or my wifes' ) and walk out only to have to re clarify to the "barista" what happened. Decor is pretty cool, keep wondering if I bring in a busted boat propeller if I'll get a comped meal. (if you have been or will visit you will understand the last comment).

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Excellent sandwiches. Bagel sandwiches with unbelievable ingredients and flavor combinations. The quantitiy of food is just as impressive as the quality.