“Well designed mini golf course ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Paradise Miniature Golf
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Positives
* well designed holes. Makes for a fun course
* overall well maintained. However, a couple of holes have some ripped carpets or broken bricks

Negatives
* only takes cash

2  Thank Stephen C

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Was a fun time. The course was nice, but nothing exceptional. You are in a tourist trap town, but not like the Dells so don't expect the mini putt to be like there.

BE WARNED THOUGH ~ THEY ONLY TAKE CASH!!!
Who only takes cash these days other than a hot dog street cart. For gosh sakes.

5  Thank Roxane E
Management response:Responded 4 August 2016

Thank you for the review... I'd like to provide an update to the warning included within it. We now accept payment from ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

My family (me, husband and 2 boys - 4 and 5 years old) had a fun time playing mini golf. It was a nice place and I'd return.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

What a gem! We were vacationing in Lake Geneva and found this amazing mini golf course. The grounds are beautifully maintained and the course is challenging. I have to say that this is one of the best courses that I have ever been to. If you are in the area and looking for some entertainment I suggest you try out mini golfing at Paradise.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

We actually went twice!! When you return the golf balls you get a ticket and can possibly win a game. Well we won so we went back and had just as much fun. Some of them were really hard.

1  Thank marybethp459