“Sooo Gooood”

Kilwins Lake Geneva
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Lake Geneva
Description: Come to Kilwins Lake Geneva for our premium Ice Cream in 32 flavors, fresh handmade waffle cones, Copper Kettle Mackinaw Island Fudge and delicious treats handmade in our candy kitchen!
chicago,illinios
“Sooo Gooood”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Ice cream is just out this world. Had a hot fudge sudae good thing we live an hour a way can't afford the calories. Had in Carlseton last year great, Goin to Saint Augustine next month and the place is located next door to were we are staying.

Visited September 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Yum!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

You can't go wrong here. My husband and I nearly spoiled our dinner with ice cream on the way to the restaurant. We also bought some fudge and I'm savoring it every day since I don't know when I'll be back to Lake Geneva! They should expand and add a few cafe tables. It would be tally really cute and add some more character to the inside.

Visited August 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Couldn't get past the price tags to enjoy.”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Prices were out of our budget. $16 a pound for fudge is too extravagant for me! Very nicely decorated but ...

• Visited August 2013
Oregon
“Great Ice Cream”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

The line was long.... but we figured out why. The ice cream is great and the atmosphere is a lot of fun. I could have gone to get ice cream daily.
I got a caramel sundae and have to say that it was the best caramel I have ever had on ice cream, even after working in a ice cream shop for four years in my youth.
This caramel was more like caramel on an apple - but with ice cream.

Visited August 2013
Champaign, Illinois
“What a great place”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

A great place for an ice cream cone. This is a great place to pick up a food gift for friends while vacationing in Lake Geneva. Did not buy anything but the ice cream, but the fudge, candies and popcorn looked great.

Visited July 2013