“So cute!”

The Tattered Butterfly
Ranked #3 of 10 Shopping in Lake Geneva
More attraction details
Owner description: Hours Open: Wednesday ~ Saturday 10am ~5pm Sunday's 12pm ~ 5pm CLOSED MONDAYS & TUESDAYS
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

This shop is very cute! It has a lot of great painted furniture, although it is fairly expensive. They also had some pretty jewelry, signs, and scarves.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

If you live in, near or are visiting Lake Geneva, you must visit The Tattered Butterfly! Turning old, mundane furniture into a brand new statement piece is what this place is all about. They have the paints & supplies, classes/workshops, and furniture to sell along with frames, candles, and other lovely items. With such a cheerful atmosphere, these sisters will make you feel at home! I will be sure to stop in again when I visit next.

1  Thank Cassandra M
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Loved this place from the moment we drove up , beautiful gardens to see before you even enter the shop. Felt at home soon as I walked in, these sisters have transformed this shop and you can see the love they have for it!! Beautifully finished furniture pieces to carefully thought out designs such as handmade picture frames. Great all natural bath and body items. I loved talking to them and can't wait to share my purchases with my sister:) Best shop I found while here.

Jackie from SC

1  Thank Jackie G
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The Tattered Butterfly is my new favorite shop in Lake Geneva.
From the moment you drive up and see the gardens and walk inside the door you know that this shop is unique and creative. The Sisters understand and want their guests to have a wonderful shopping experience and the shop is displayed and decorated so well that the guests have a wonderful time. I visited this shop three times on my recent vacation in Lake Geneva!
The charm and warmth and creative pieces that the shop sells should not be missed.

2  Thank Liz M
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My husband and I love to explore little shops and creative places. The Tattered Butterfly fits the bill. It has so much to offer. If you are looking for some decorative pieces for your home or yard you can find it, if you are looking for a unique gift you can find or if you just want to buy a little something to pamper yourself you can find it all here. You will find great inspiration and midwest charm in this little shop just a few blocks off the busy beat of downtown Lake Geneva.