“Family run with large menu”
Review of Claw's

Claw's
Ranked #37 of 95 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Family run with large menu”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

large portions and great value. Worth a trip before the movies down the road. Hot dogs are a specialty

• Visited July 2014

“Great Value-Great Food”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

You want something other than a fast food taste? This is the spot to go. Great variety to choose from on the menu board and the prices are a good value for what your getting. I've eaten there several times and have never been disappointed. Give it try. The owner is very pleasant and knowledgeable for the patrons needs.

Visited June 2014
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Good food and quick but poor service”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The food is good, delivered usually quickly and reasonably priced. However, the service at times can be poor and the staff rude. Asking questions or having them fix an incorrect order and can get you heavy sighs and a roll of the eyes. If they don't want to be there find another job. Unfortunately this is consistent behavior over several visits. Even though I like the food, we won't be going back.

• Visited November 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Good Food.”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Nice little shop to stop and eat while shopping at the mall. Good food, nice people. Food came out quick.

Visited March 2014
Elkhorn, Wisconsin
“Horrible food, rude service, gone bad”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

I used to love this place so we went on a Friday night before a movie for dinner. We are local, not from Illinois, and don't have unrealistic expectations. However, Claws couldn't deliver good food or friendly service.

We ordered over $30 worth of food for 2 adults and 2 kids that were 5 and 6. It wasn't very busy. The girl who took our order seemed completely inconvenienced to help us. All but one person working there looked high school or so age.

We got our food after a reasonable amount of time. It was completely missing one order for the 6 year old. I went up to the counter to tell them it was missing. Again I received the "don't bother me" look. I had the Italian beef which used to be outstanding here. It was terrible; right out of a Sysco bag and warmed up. The meat was tasteless, tough, dry and overcooked. The au jus had no taste whatsoever. My friend had a corned beef sandwich. She said it was ok and I think she was being nice. The only good thing was the "hand cut" fries which were hand cut by someone but probably not the restaurant. Everything came right out of a food service bag I am sure. Nothing was great!

There are lots of choices to eat to Lake Geneva. We won't be making that mistake again.

Visited February 2014