“Interesting Find”

Dining options: Dinner
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Interesting Find”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I would say this is a local secret. I have driven by it quite a few times, never knew there was a place to eat inside. I would say it was a little intimidating, but after getting over that, and having heard good things from my kids I sucked it up and took my husband. You walk in and it is cramped, the seating area is tucked away to the left of the grocery, there are menus (limited), but the prices are great and the food was fast, plentiful and fresh. I asked for my burrito veggie style and added avocado and they were good with that and my husband had the marinated pork and he really liked his.We got two horchata's and on the way out we got some baked goods, everything was only $26 bucks! Will return.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Shauna F

“Drove one hour to eat here!!!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We had the best tacos, tortas, and quesadillas in Lake Geneva. Yes it's a hole in the wall type of restaurant but the food is delicious. Family owned and operated by the nicest hard working people you will ever meet.

1 Thank Auntybel