“Absolutely amazing experience”

Ristorante Brissago
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Brissago is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 100 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Price range: US$45 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hwy 50 East & Hwy 12
Description: Experience Italian dining the way it should be. One of Lake Geneva's favorite Italian restaurants, the award-winning Ristoranté Brissago features a brand-new menu with the finest hand-made pastas and the freshest local ingredients. Whether you're a fan of classic Italian or a more modern Italian-American fusion, expect top-notch dishes done right. It's all balanced by a sensational wine selection — including an all-new American collection — and a dessert cart with all the Italian essentials. While our individual entrées are still widely popular, nothing beats the dishes we serve family-style. The items on our La Famiglia menu treat the whole table to an American-inspired taste of Italy, allowing our guests to connect over a quality meal. Because that's how Italian dining is designed. Your closest friends and family. Your favorite bottle of wine. And nowhere to be but in the company of familiar faces. The way the Italians have always done it. The way it should be.
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Brissago has very consistent quality and amazing atmosphere. The service is always good. Would love to see some menu modifications though, as I think I've seen that exact menu for three years or so. Great food though

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Ambiance was nice and relaxing. My husband had the salmon with fennel and polenta. The salmon was tough and the halibut special I had was on the small side. Luckily I had the cream of chicken soup and that was really good. My 3 and 5yr olds loved the angel hair pasta with marinara sauce. Service was a little slow but waiter and busboy was very nice and I liked how the manager came around asking us how everything was going and if we were having a nice time. I think what made me feel real nice is that they were so attentive to my girls and made sure their chocolate milk was out right away. They were the only children there so we were a little worried that their in patience was going to annoy some of the staff but instead made us feel like they enjoyed their company. All in all if we ever went with a group that wanted Italian food we would go back again. This time we would try some of their pasta dishes and antipasto.

1  Thank girliegirl71
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Ristorante Brissago gave us exactly the type of meal and service we were hoping for. They have an excellent wine list and a knowledgable staff. They knew we were celebrating our mini-honeymoon and they presented us with a rose and a specially decorated desert tray. The food was delicious, elegant and well-plated.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Our whole dining experience was the best. We had one of the best waiters we have ever had. His name is Edwardo. Great to have a waiter who seems to love his job and wants to share that with his customers. He encouraged us to try a new tasting menu that the new chef had put together. Both my wife and I enjoyed everything the brought. I believe the chefs name is Joel. He came out and greeted us and asked how dinner was. He is putting his stamp on an already impressive menu. Everthing was fresh and full of flavor. If you are near Lake Geneva or staying at Grand Geneva, make a point to dine here.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I booked a table at the restaurant for a surprise 25th wedding anniversary for my sister-in-law, her family and my family. I had heard good things about the restaurant and I was not disappointed. The food was excellent, the service was top notch and the extras (rose petals on the table) were fantastic. I could not have made a better choice and my sister-in-law is still complementing me on the restaurant.