Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East
Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$157
Geneva Wells Motel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$149
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$168
Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$236
The Ridge Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$237
Travelocity
US$202
US$178
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$229
Orbitz.com
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$200
Travelocity
Baker House Hotel(Lake Geneva)
US$436
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
US$204
All reviewsjacuzzi suitemake your own waffleshot tubhard boiled eggsnice hotelbreakfast roommicrowave and refrigeratorclose to downtownfree breakfastcomfortable stayyogurtkiddie pooldefinitely stay here againbed was comfortablerooms are largenice breakfastfamily wedding
Reviewed 25 October 2012 via mobile

I stayed under a group rate for a wedding. Very happy with the price. The bed was comfortable. Wireless Internet did not work. I called the front desk, they said to give it a minute and it would come on. (The front desk told me another guest had the same problem, so i know it wasn't my equipment) That never came to fruition. Beside that one hiccup, overall a nice, basic, clean place to stay. No major frills, other than a indoor pool which I didn't use. I would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Rob B
Reviewed 1 October 2012

You get what you pay for here. I paid $89.00 plus a sneaky additional $1.50 for "in room safe rental". Room was decent, service OK. Breakfast was boring. I would stay here again if nothing else is available. This is also one of the cheaper Lake Geneva rooms so temper your expectations.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank birdie6464
Reviewed 21 September 2012

We've stayed at this property in the past. Staff is friendy, rooms are clean, nice breakfast. Mention you're staying here for a discount at Lake Geneva Cruise Line Tours. Our last stay we had a room with a jucuzzi tub. Very nice but had to rearrange the tv so we could see it from the tub.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SoutherWisconsinRose
Reviewed 16 August 2012

My Husband and i came here for our Anniversary. We loved our stay and the breakfast was good to. The staff was very nice and helpful during our stay. Our room was beautiful and clean. We loved the pools also but the best part of this trip was i lost my sony snapshot camera with all my pictures we had taken in Lake Geneva. I called the hotel and spoke to someone at the front desk and asked to see if anyone had return a missing camera, but he said no one had turned in a camera . So I called back later that night and spoke to a nice gentleman named Chad he told me no one had checked in the room and to give him 30 minutes and he will call me back and let me know if he found it. He did thank God. I really appreciate Chad, the Manager and the this hotel for there great service. I will stay here again.Thank You

Room Tip: We left the car at the hotel and walked down town. because traffic can get bad down town. Try the bowling alley next door they have dollar bowling and shoe rental on Thursdays and Sundays. We had a ball.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carolyn T
Reviewed 25 July 2012

After a very busy week in Lake Geneva the Comfort Suites made my night incredible! I figured the hotel would be trashed being the day after Country Thunder but it couldn't have been cleaner! The guy at the front desk worked all weekend through the drunken mess but was still very cordial and welcomed me in. Would be happy to stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2012