“Nice for the Price”

Comfort Suites Lake Geneva
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Lake Geneva
Reviewed 23 January 2013

The facility is clean and very easy to get to off of the highway. The staff is friendly and the rooms are spacious. The pool area is nice too with a kids' pool and hot tub. The breakfast room gets full quickly on a weekend, so get there early. The food is pretty good - they have make-your-own waffles and usually 2-3 other hot items. Nice cappucino machine and juice machine too. Coffee and Tea are available 24-7.

Room Tip: Ask for the presidential suite - it's often not booked and they could give it to you for a deal.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank urbanek

Reviewed 29 November 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 6 days and I was thoroughly satisfied with everything! The room was very clean, the staff was always helpful and the rate was better than any other place in town. I didn't use the pool but it was very spacious and clean. I did get a chance to use the business center where I was able to make copies and send some faxes. This will definitely be the place I recommend to all my friends and family!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Phoebe1017
Reviewed 11 November 2012

We decided to go Lake Geneva on a whim. I went online and booked the hotel about an hour away from the hotel. We had no problem checking in and our room was ready. Large room with microwave and refrigerator. Close to downtown. It was clean and friendly. Breakfast was normal, but free and good. We will stay here again

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jean G
Reviewed 25 October 2012 via mobile

I stayed under a group rate for a wedding. Very happy with the price. The bed was comfortable. Wireless Internet did not work. I called the front desk, they said to give it a minute and it would come on. (The front desk told me another guest had the same problem, so i know it wasn't my equipment) That never came to fruition. Beside that one hiccup, overall a nice, basic, clean place to stay. No major frills, other than a indoor pool which I didn't use. I would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Rob B
Reviewed 1 October 2012

You get what you pay for here. I paid $89.00 plus a sneaky additional $1.50 for "in room safe rental". Room was decent, service OK. Breakfast was boring. I would stay here again if nothing else is available. This is also one of the cheaper Lake Geneva rooms so temper your expectations.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank birdie6464
Reviewed 21 September 2012

We've stayed at this property in the past. Staff is friendy, rooms are clean, nice breakfast. Mention you're staying here for a discount at Lake Geneva Cruise Line Tours. Our last stay we had a room with a jucuzzi tub. Very nice but had to rearrange the tv so we could see it from the tub.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SoutherWisconsinRose
Reviewed 16 August 2012

My Husband and i came here for our Anniversary. We loved our stay and the breakfast was good to. The staff was very nice and helpful during our stay. Our room was beautiful and clean. We loved the pools also but the best part of this trip was i lost my sony snapshot camera with all my pictures we had taken in Lake Geneva. I called the hotel and spoke to someone at the front desk and asked to see if anyone had return a missing camera, but he said no one had turned in a camera . So I called back later that night and spoke to a nice gentleman named Chad he told me no one had checked in the room and to give him 30 minutes and he will call me back and let me know if he found it. He did thank God. I really appreciate Chad, the Manager and the this hotel for there great service. I will stay here again.Thank You

Room Tip: We left the car at the hotel and walked down town. because traffic can get bad down town. Try the bo...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple