Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$168
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

US$257
US$220
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$131
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Bella Vista Suites(Lake Geneva)
US$247
US$231
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$183
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Geneva Wells Motel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$330
US$294
US$243
US$210
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$194
All reviewsoutdoor barthe beancoffee barfire pitbeautiful lobbyhotel is beautifulsteam roomlake comooutside patiowilliams bayhot tubgreat amenitiesgreat place to stayrooms are niceclose to downtownget awaygolf course
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Let me start by saying i had to call on my way driving from Chicago. The girl who was helping me totally had me going the wrong direction for about 25 miles. We get there and check in. From the lobby perspective it looks very nice... however when you get to the rooms, pool etc you can tell it is an older place that they need to invest in. My room for Saturday night was $392.00 - there is no way what I had should have been that much. There was a table in the room that was so wobbly I was afraid to set anything on it. Towels in the bathroom were a dingy color - not all were white - some looked yellow or brown from over time. The light fixtures (glass cups) in the bathroom didn't even all match. We had a room right next to the pool and continuously you could hear noise or music (the bass beat) in our room. I will say that the bar area is nice (food was good) and the outdoor fire area was nice to sit at as well - but seriously this place needs to take care of some other issues in their rooms and the supplies to their rooms. One other piece i would like to mention is that on the site it makes it looks like it is a total spa place as well. NO WAY. I did make a reservation for a massage but after thinking about it and how if I couldn't make my appt they would automatically charge my card (give me a break as I go to a very high class salon for my massages and they don't even do that) I decided to cancel prior to the 24 hours. I am glad I did as some friends who did use the spa told me that the facials they received were poor - the massages were ok and that the area was very old and outdated and the ceiling tiles were disgusting. From an indoor pool perspective it looked like there were paint chips floating at the bottom. From a front desk perspective, I would have to say some of the employees up there were on a power trip. I needed the shuttle and they way they handled it and called my room to get down there and then the guy was like 20 mins later than that... it was just annoying. I just can't recommend this place for what they charge.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank superbadgrl
tbaior, General Manager at The Ridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

superbadgrl, Thanks for sharing your comments. We will discuss internally as a team so that we can provide a better experience in the future. Sincerely, Todd B

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great Friday night fish fry. The bridal suite is big - the other rooms are fine but smallish.Friendly, helpful staff, very attractive decor. Excellent private dining at The Crafted Dining room. Nice coffee shop. noisy air conditioning unit. comfortable mattress, pillows, and quilt. In our regular room shower is a surprise step down when coming out but we would go back again! The food & service excellent! LOVED outside Bar 55 and the LIVE music.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Ridge. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the near future. Best Regards, Todd B

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We only stayed 1 night with the deal through Groupon. The place was beautiful and clean. Kids spent good amount of time in the indoor pool. Room was clean. Good atmosphere overall. Front desk was pleasant and let me checked in a little earlier.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

chain2512, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We're glad your family enjoyed their time at The Ridge. Best, Todd B

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was never here before went for a wedding was awesome!! Beautiful outside patio and bar!!! Food was good, friendly staff, great location!! Oh one other thing that was really nice, the hotel has a shuttle that will take you into town!! Awesomeness

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for sharing your comments! We're pleased to hear you enjoyed the weekend at The Ridge. All the Best, Todd B

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

we stayed for a weddin that was nearby. we did not have time try the resturant or pool or any of the other amenities. it was a nice hotel but it seemed a litle pricey. we did take advantage of the free shuttle

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
tbaior, General Manager at The Ridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We're glad you enjoyed your stay at The Ridge. Best Regards, Todd B