“Next door pub”

Ranked #3 of 100 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Description: Go "Next Door" for the flavors of the Lake Geneva neighborhood. With great food, pleasant service, and friendly atmosphere, you'll find Next Door Pub to be a regular destination when you visit Lake Geneva. Our pizza is a local favorite, made from scratch from crust to sauce to bring out the best flavors. Choose your own toppings or take their suggestions like the Pub's Famous Garbage Pizza! Conveniently located near Hwy. 12, Next Door Pub is only about 5 Blocks from Geneva Lake and many of the area golf courses. For a casual, relaxed pub scene, Next Door Pub is what you're looking for. "HANDS DOWN BEST PIZZA IN TOWN"
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The service,staff and pizza sucked...we had high recommendations for this restaurant but upon trying it we were quite unimpressed and dissapointed by both the service and the pizza...I believe the need to start putting customer sevice first and pay more attention to what the customers want...they seem too rushed and not to care what the customer wants....a little customer service could go a long way and I hope that they spend a little more time taking care of the customer in the future!

2  Thank joe K

Reviewed 1 July 2014

On a Thursday nite, it was VERY busy at 6pm; by reputation this is not unusual. I'm told that the pizza is outstanding, but I had a taste for pasta and I got it. Was excellent. There are also many varieties of beer available as well as nightly specials. Ample parking and helpful, friendly staff. i'd go back in a minute.......the ONLY downside is that I was with friends that I had not seen for a while and the place is so popular and crowded that it is hard to hold a conversation; no prob, eat their good food and go elsewhere for a nitecap to chat.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Pizza was good. Cheeses curds were good. It was crowded and we had to wait about 20 mins. Good choice for a pizza and beer.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

People have been recommending this place for a while and we finally tried it over the weekend. Great thin crust pizza. Better than the other choices in downtown Lake Geneva.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We ate dinner here on our first night in Wisconsin. It was recommended by our new in-laws who live in the area. I ordered the Sangria and it was fabulous!! I've been craving one ever since! The food was very good. We even got treated to a Wisconsin staple...cheese curds! We had a large party, and on a Saturday night, but we only waited 20 minutes for a table. The staff was super and service was excellent.