“Enjoyable dinner” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Geneva ChopHouse

Geneva ChopHouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Geneva ChopHouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 94 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Price range: US$50 - US$75
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, View, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hwy 50 East & Hwy 12
Chicago, Illinois
“Enjoyable dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Chophouse is one of the rare restaurants where you can enjoy the food,great service and the view. My wife and I were there at 6PM on a Sunday evening. Got a window side table (recommended for the view). Trying to cut down on calories,we had prosecco by the glass,garlic shrimp and filet of sole (The thickest I have ever seen). For side,we had mushroom saute which was plenty for 2. We shared a chocolate cake selected from the desert table (Tough decision!), Both the food and the service were excellent.

I would recommend this restaurant even just for the views!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Worth the trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

The dining room is beautiful and the view is great. Both my wife and I had a small filet. It was among the best cuts I've had and very tender. One issue was with our order of side dishes. After we ordered the steaks we selected a side of mushrooms. Had our server told us that each steak came with mushrooms we would not have ordered the extra side dish. For first time visitors, the ChopHouse is just inside the resort through the main hotel lobby. The resort signage makes absolutely no reference to the restaurant so trying to find it was a challenge. All this considered, we will go back.

Chicago, Illinois
“Dinner with a crowd”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I ate at the Chophouse in the midst of a crowd like I never observed before. I was not with them yet I was seated promptly, served ample appetizers until dinner arrived and all my dining needs were met quite exceptionally. I highly recommend it to fellow travelors!

• Visited October 2013
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“First Wedding Anniversary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

Dinner and service here was wonderful! We were treated very special as it was our anniversary and given a romantic circle booth, complementary champagne and I was given a beautiful red rose. Our service was impeccable and the food was delicious. We were not super impressed with the King Crab Legs as they were lacking flavor however I would still say this was excellent. Our filet mignon was cooked perfectly. Salads are large enough to share as are crab legs FYI. You can save a few dollars this way. All I can say is YUM!

Homer Glen, Illinois
“Great food huge portion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

I liked it, Food was great. A little slow on service but the place was packed with a convention so it's understandable. A little pricey also but you get what you pay for. I would definetly eat her again