“Would never stay again!”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lake Mills
Madison
“Would never stay again!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My landlord put me in this hotel when I had no water. The room was very small. The bathroom was far from clean. The a/c unit would not shut off I had to unplug it from the wall in the middle of the night when it was too cold. The television was very old and the channels did not come in very good. Then beds were very small and I found a big black spider in one! The small fridge was placed on the floor with the microwave on top of it. Not to safe for small children.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Lmadden608

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Newton
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on the way to Milwaukee. Clean and comfortable rooms and great price. Rooms have a microwave and fridge. Owner was very accomadating. Skip the continental breakfast. , you'd be better off with a doughnut from the gas station.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Bryan R
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 3 May 2014

My friends and I needed a hotel for one night after visiting a local brewery in Lake Mills. We just stopped here because it was close and inexpensive. Not expecting very much, I have to say that this is a very nice little hotel!! The rooms were very clean and nicely decorated. Everything was relatively new and fresh. The beds were fine and the lobby was very professional and welcoming. I didn't swim, but the pool area looked really nice. The continental breakfast was simple, but just enough to get you moving and the coffee was fresh and hot. If you ever visit Lake Mills (nice little town for sure), I would definitely recommend this place. You wont be disappointed! I plan on coming back with my wife when we want to get away for a day or two.

Room Tip: Great hotel in a nice country town!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank Ron P
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 25 August 2013

My wife, son and I stayed at this motel in late June 23, just one night passing through. The owner/manager, on duty, told us that she had recently bought the property and had been improving it. We never stayed here before, but we can attest that it was clean and in fairly decent repair. Plus the service was cheerful and helpful. Although she had just moved to town a couple of months earlier, when we told her what we wanted for dining (local color/not a chain, relaxing, preferably fish), she steered us to a great place. It is obvious that the new management cares and is working to make this a really good place to stay. All things take time; they get our vote of confidence.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank thedodge2013
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Stopped by this hotel for a night away with the wife. The owners had just taken over the hotel in the last month. Great owners! Very friendly! Room was very spacious and very clean! Internet connection was excellent! The view out of our hotel room was very nice! The hotel was very well kept and clean. The continental breakfast was just enough. The only minor complaint was that the pool was quite chilly. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in the area!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Americas Best Value - Courtyard Inn
Heritage Inn Hotel
Heritage Inn Hotel
#2 of 3 in Watertown

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!