“Love Chinese?”

Cuisines: Chinese
Johnson Creek, Wisconsin, United States
“Love Chinese?”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

You will love Ming's Garden. It's a small place, with a small buffet, but it has everything you want.

Wisconsin
“Good Food, Friendly Service”
Reviewed 22 February 2009

The staff is always friendly and welcoming. Whether you eat in or dine out it is good. My family enjoys the Happy Family and Sesame Seed Chicken. I can honestly say we have not had a bad dish there - oh yeah the dumplings are great too.

WI
“Great!”
Reviewed 27 December 2008

I live in Lake Mills, and I love this place. The buffet lunch is excellent! Very reasonably priced as well. The take out dinners are hot and delicious. This is the best Chinese restaurant I've ever been to. The best kept secret in Lake Mills.

Lake Mills, Wisconsin
“Great Little Chinese Place”
Reviewed 20 November 2007

My wife and I got takeout from Ming's on November 18. It was very good food as always. I had the cashew chicken and she had the peppersteak with onions which came with fried rice and an egg roll. We added a couple appetizers of crab rangoon and cantonese fried chicken. The total came to about $20 which was a great price, especially considering the amount of leftovers we had.

We really enjoy the food from Ming's Garden and it's very convenient for pick-up with a good location in the center of Lake Mills. They don't deliver, but they do offer dine in and I believe they have a lunch buffet during the week.

1 Thank rich1516