Quality Inn & Suites(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$90
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$84
Comfort Inn & Suites Madison North(DeForest)(Great Value!)
US$88
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$111
US$99
  • Pool
US$123
US$115
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$127
Skyview Motel(Prairie du Sac)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$95
US$83
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$125
US$117
ComfortSuites
US$84
All reviewswine and cheesethe main housewonderful hostsbreakfast was deliciousprairie du sacfresh baked cookieshighly recommend this b bthoroughly enjoyed our staycd playerextra toucheskeurig coffee makerother guestsdevil's lakepleasure of stayingsmall fridgewedding nightwonderful stay
Reviewed 17 June 2015

The rooms were beautiful; we even got a chance to take a peek at some of the unoccupied rooms to plan our next visit. The pictures on the website really don't do the rooms justice! Lots of history. The room was spacious and comfortable and included every amenity we would have wanted. Cindy was a gracious host (John was out of town) who helped me with travel questions and suggestions about the area both before and during our stay. They are located in downtown Lodi, WI; just a block or two walk to all the Main Street businesses. Breakfast was delicious and we enjoyed the evening wine and cheese reception. We couldn't have enjoyed our 25th Anniversary more! A wonderful getaway for couples or anyone looking for a pleasant, unique place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2015

I stayed at this establishment for 6 days when visiting from Australia in May 2015. I was in the Lodi area by myself for both personal and business reasons and I decided to stay at Victorian Dreams B&B rather than a regular hotel in Madison as a way of getting more into the local Wisconsin culture. This proved to be a very good decision. The rooms are clean, spacious and very quiet, with many individual luxury features - check out the differences between rooms on their excellent website. The B&B is a beautifully restored Victorian mansion with incredible attention to detail in both the building itself and its furnishings. Allow some time to explore and enjoy the ambience of this very special house. John and Cindy are friendly, attentive and professional hosts and are very well informed about the local area. Their recommendations for local restaurants proved accurate. Simple requests such as the printing of my computer documents were readily met. Their business is mainly targeted at couples having a romantic getaway weekend, but this is also a great place for other travellers including anyone in the area on business. On the weekend that I was there, the other guests included couples of different ages from many walks of life, making for interesting conversation around the breakfast table and over wine and cheese in the afternoons. Breakfast is a two course "event" not to be missed, although the late breakfast hours could be difficult for business people. However, on two of my six days I managed to go out and do some business before returning for breakfast at 9:00 am. The proprietors are imaginative cooks and their breakfast is more than just an adequate start to the day, consisting of two courses that are different every day. All in all, this is a very enjoyable place to stay for a few days and good value. I highly recommend Victorian Dream B&B to anyone visiting the central Wisconsin area.

Dr Laurence D.

Room Tip: Check out the Victorian Dreams website to select your room in advance if possible. All rooms have individual décor and particular features.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank ld50ld
Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed up here on the 1st of May and it truly was a dream visit. The room was beautiful, the food was excellent (and they had the best cookies in the lobby that I've ever tasted). I would go back in a heartbeat!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2015

Victorian Dreams is absolutely beautiful and the owners were very nice. Breakfast was delicious and they accommodated any dietary requests for us and the other guests. This was once of the best b & b experiences we've had!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

Great place to stay! My wife and I have stayed twice and plan to go back. Rooms are big and very clean. Breakfast is great, evening wine and cheese is very nice. Owners are very nice and make you feel welcome.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends