AmeriVu Inn and Suites
US$136
US$132
US$129
Country Inn
Comfort Inn Fond Du Lac(Fond du Lac)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$63
US$57
US$57
US$54
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I've been in Lomira and stayed at the Country Hearth for the past three years and have always had a great experience at this hotel. The lady who runs it does everything she can to make accommodations for her quest. The rooms are clean and odor free, the beds are comfortable, the WI-FI works great, breakfast is ok. Think the only thing about is the towels, which are small and rough.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank DonCheeks
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My family and I had a great stay. Clean and comfortable room, heated pool and hot tub, and great breakfast. The location is close to highway 41, the Horicon Marsh, and many quaint and interesting cities. The staff is warm and accomodating.

Room Tip: I like a room on the first floor as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Margaret F
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

My name is cathy me and my two kids came to stay a couple nights and the staff was very respectful and the breakfast had a variety .The kids loved playing in the pool while i went in the fitness room and worked out!!!
The rooms were very clean and the front desk was very helpful!!!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank lilsista4207
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The hotel is just OK with minimum service. The facility is relatively old but well kept. Management has to start thinking to replace the old tube TV with flat TV to get better reception and in turn pleases the guests.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank DannyHS
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I stay here 48 days .he was working . This is not a hilton, but we didnt have to pay hilton prices either.
It was clean ..staff was friendly and very accommedating. .She provided me with larger coffee pot..any request we had they provided. We did not use pool or gym area but it was clean. It is in a safe area ,So i was very comfortabe taking our pet out at any time day or night. Had no problems with loud or roudy guest when we were there.. Would definately stay there again

Room Tip: we stayed on the end with windows facing the street . which was very helpful since we had a pet and was there for an extended period
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business