“Thank you Bass Lake Campground for a great 4th of July weekend!”

Bass Lake Campground
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lyndon Station
Bass Lake Campground
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My family and I stayed at Bass Lake for 4 days and had an awesome time. My kids could not get enough of the very clean pool ~ good for us as we could not get enough of the Tiki Bar located right next to the pool. Our children also enjoyed playing volleyball with many of the other camping children. On the 4th some of the seasonals decorated their golf carts, bikes, dogs and even themselves and paraded around the campground throwing treats for the kids. Everyone from the owners to the campers seemed to be having a great time. Very happy with this smaller campground and would definitely recommend anyone that has a young family to try this place.

Thank you Bass Lake!
Mary & Dwight P

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary P

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I found the site after searching last minute when family came to visit. Cabin 1 slinks So bad!! When I told the young man at the desk, he claimed it didn't know of any smell. He brought us a deodorizer. We had to run a/c constantly to get air to move. I paid for 3 nights with 4th free. I'm looking to leave after my first night. We picked up dead wood around grounds and they took it claiming we had to use theirs. NOT... I don't care about losing my money. My family is miserable and getting eaten alive by mosquitoes. Never again!! We are outta here as soon as I find a place close..

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I as well as a few friends have stayed at bass lake a few times over the past few years. The pool area was great for our friend's kid... as we were able to sit and relax at the bar In the pool area. The bathrooms are clean the grounds are nice and the two owners are very nice. If you are looking for fun camping stay in the dells area bass lake is the spot.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I reserved a spot along with two other families to stay in June of 2013. They had some rain during the week and on Friday, one family in our party was told their site was flooded, and there was no room to move. When we got there the first two sites were totally coved in water and the site I was to stay in was 50% under water. The fire ring had had more than an inch of standing water in it. When I went to figure out our options, the owner "Bill" was a jerk and rude, saying that our site was fine and we would have to pay for our site. The other two didn't have to stay or pay. We went as a group and now can't stay as a group, but I have to pay. I'm sure IF the site was "fine" he used it to accommodate others that were worse shape than us (tent campers). I asked if we could move it to a different weekend and the answer was NO. He charged me anyway. Well at least I didn't get eating alive by the mosquitoes’ they had there because we didn't stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brian C
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My family and two of my daughters friends( kids ages 11 to 16) stayed in cabin 4; while my sister and brother in-law stayed in their camper, which is a 35'er. We stayed for 7 days during July(2013). The air conditioner in our cabin was wonderful; the temperature index was 100. The cabin was clean and well maintained, the beds were comfortable. The pool had crystal clear water and very inviting. As the kids swam and played games, I enjoyed siting along the pool on the comfortable chairs provided, under one of their large umbrellas reading a book, in comfort and quiet. When the kids were not in the pool they were, canoeing/kayaking, chasing minnows, or just enjoying nature. The only time that there was a problem was when persons pulling a camper tried to cut the second bend in the horseshoe paved road; hitting a parked vehicle, that was more than a foot away from the paved road, causing damage to their travel trailer;Do to the drivers incompetence. This caused a horrible noise. But other than those people disturbing the peace and quiet, this place is wonderful and My immediate family and family from Denver, Co. plan on staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank JLP120
Reviewed 26 July 2013

My family and I have been going here for years and find that the smaller campground is very suitable for us. I love the fact that no matter where I am, my kids are close by (whether it be the pool, the playground, the sand by the pond, etc...). My kids cannot get enough of the place and always ask to go back! I see others' reviews and cannot believe people complain about things as petty as mosquitos... aren't they anywhere there are trees or ponds? I see someone recently posted about large campers not fitting at this campground. We have a 38' Wildwood and have never had a problem getting into our site. I suppose that having some experience driving around a camper would be helpful, but poor driving experience should not be held over the campground's head. Another complaint in a previous post was in regards to cars and golf carts parked by the pool. I've noticed that the guests doing this appear to be elderly or disabled and can't do alot of walking. I didn't find this to be much of an inconvenience to me. Over the years I have seen great improvements throughout. The addition of the pool and tiki bar are personal favorites! The cleanliness of the campground meets my expectations. Overall this campground is a great value for the vacationing family!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2013

If you have a large camper please do not stay here!!! We have a 35 ft. travel trailer and knowing how hard it is to get into some sites we called ahead of time to make sure they could accommodate a large camper and they told us we wouldn't have a problem. When we arrived this was not true. While going to our site we clipped a car with the back of our camper while taking a nearly 90 degree turn. When we went to the office to tell them about what happen and that they shouldn't allow cars to park there. ( It was near the pool so people would just park cars and golf carts along the road there so they didn't need to walk. ) The office was very rude to us and they told us it wasn't their fault that people park there and they can't make people not park there. It would've been tight turn with someone with a lot smaller trailer through there with everyone parking there. The pool was filled with what seemed to be salt water. The reason we picked this campground was to go fishing and we were also told that they had great fishing and that their lake was "stocked" with plenty of fish. We did catch fish but most were about 2 to 3 inches long. There are a lot of other campgrounds that we have stayed at in the area but wanted to try a new campground. Please stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank campingmommie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lyndon Station
Best Western Park Oasis Inn
Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells
Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin D...
#28 of 75 in Wisconsin Dells
#1 of 4 in Lyndon Station
Edge-O-Dells Resort
Edge-O-Dells Resort
#7 of 23 in Wisconsin Dells

Been to Bass Lake Campground? Share your experiences!