Baymont Inn & Suites Manitowoc Lakefront
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Manitowoc
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Very nice place and if your going to stay in Manitowoc - why not stay right o,n the lake? Beutifull view of the Lake & the lighthouses. Place is located right next to the Marina with the bike trail along the long the lakeshore.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael M
Jessica B, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Manitowoc Lakefront, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to share it with the staff. It's feedback like this that makes them proud of their responsibilities to serve our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to Manitowoc soon!

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Manitowoc Lakefront

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The staff at this hotel is superb-they are kind and helpful-and go over and above to meet the needs of their guests. The bed was extremely comfortable-and I slept great! The breakfast items were missing-no biscuits for the biscuits and gray-no orange juice-The eggs were soggy...Otherwise my stay was fantastic!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We appreciate you taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. It makes me proud to hear feedback like this with regards to the staff not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. I do apologize for not exceeding your expectations when it came to breakfast though. We are in the process of improving the items to ensure a good start to your day. Again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Manitowoc.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I stayed at the Best Western Lakefront Hotel for the first time for a conference in Manitowoc. It was reasonable, very nice staff, great breakfast and near the location I needed to be. It was a good experience and I will be returning.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay with us. I will be sure to share them with the staff, as your positive feedback keeps them motivated to continue to exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I was looking for a cheaper hotel. This and 2 others were the cheapest of all other hotels. This one was $15 more than the other two low budget ones...but I picked this one because it was more upscale. It was super clean, staff was friendly, had a really nice pool, the rooms were huge and very clean. The beds were comfortable. And they served breakfast. The breakfast was good, nothing specatular, but very nice that it was included.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2014

First I was a tad skeptical with this location as I had just gotten out of a meeting with a major corporation in the area and as they asked where I was staying. After I informed them one of the gentlemen told me if I wanted to stay elsewhere they would gladly give me their corporate rate at another hotel.

My collogue and I entered the hotel and found it to be a tad dated and asked to see the rooms before we checked in, we had rooms right next to each other. Walking through the halls you notice that it is an older hotel and needs some attention. Arriving at our rooms (also dated) we took a look in and looked at each other and said "I have stayed at worse". We decided to stay since the location to downtown was great and we really wouldn't be spending much time there anyway.

Rooms were clean but dated. Bed was comfortable. Lobby is nice but also needs updating. Free breakfast was nothing to really write home about but it served its purpose. They did not have a fitness facility but they offered a free pass to the (very nice) YMCA right next door.

Location is great to the downtown and lakefront area and in warmer weather you would enjoy the short walk to many restaurants and bars in the downtown area.

Overall there are a couple of other options outside the downtown area that are nicer and have many newer restaurants nearby but if you want downtown/lakefront this location is the place to be.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The location of this hotel is wonderful. Right on Lake Michigan. Clean, comfortable rooms at good rates. Good breakfast included. There are a couple of good restaurants that are walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We stayed for 2 nights only had hot water for one shower but water only remained hot for few minutes. Must have hot water since it is still winter outside. Plus the hallways and rooms were way to hot even with wall untis on.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 454tracyb
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manitowoc
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Manitowoc
#6 of 6 in Manitowoc
Harbor Town Inn
Harbor Town Inn
#4 of 6 in Manitowoc

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Manitowoc Lakefront? Share your experiences!