“I love it”
Review of Maretti's Deli

Maretti's Deli
Ranked #6 of 108 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I am french and still can not get used to American food (most of it at least). This deli is very nice, products are very fresh, the taste is so good, my grand mother is italian and that food reminded me what she used to cook . I'll go back there for sure!

There are newer reviews for Maretti's Deli

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We asked where a good place to eat was and this is what was recommended. I had a Italian sub and my friend had a Rueben sandwich. Both sandwiches were excellent.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Ordered from here a few times. Subs are great if they get it right. No mayo no onions and what does it have on it? Mayo and onions.
Another time I went in and the guy in front of me ordered 6 different subs to go. They made me wait until his order was complete before they helped me. I waited over 20 minutes just for one sub. Thank god for smart phones!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

a legitimate italian deli in a small town, what a treat! they make excellent sandwiches and pasta. the only reason i am giving them 4 out of 5 for a rating is because last time i went there for a sub sandwich they were out of bread! i know they make excellent sandwiches on sliced bread, but when i am in the mood for a sub sandwich i want a sub!!! hahaha...

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I love Maretti's restaurant and Deli. The food is fresh and excellent, the staff friendly. Since new management has taken it over, it now has the neatest atmosphere when you walk into the place. Much classier than it was before. We order Carry Outs quite often, and we also dine in when we get the chance. We have a Bed & Breakfast which is not far from the restaurant, and we send our guests there all the time for a excellent lunch or dinner. They are doing a great job, our guests come back and thank us for the recommendation. Make sure you try all of their wonderful salads and desserts when you go to dine there.